Some discussion of divisions | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Some discussion of divisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
It would be unfortunate if we didn't play Navy every year. But, having said that, I'll live with that in an East--West setup where we keep our current Big East opponents.

Agreed. I think it's hugely important to keep the "original" Big East together, even if it means an easier road for Boise to get through in the west. In fact, in some ways, that's better. Boise is one of the few "pollster respected" names that we have, so I don't mind if they go 11-1 every year...

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I would imagine they will arrange the cross-division schedule to where every school in the east is playing a game in Texas every other year at the very least; and likewise all schools in the west will be playing a game in Florida a minimum of every other season - solely for recruiting purposes.

Since there are 7 teams in the other division and we will only be playing 2 a year, it will take 7 years to get a true home and home with every team in the West. In other words, UConn is only playing 2 games in Texas over the next 7 years. Giving the western schools an annual game in Texas and the eastern schools an annual game in Florida seems fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom