Some Crow for Goodman | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Some Crow for Goodman

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
He's annoying and always tries to needle the UConn fanbase but it's not cool how people are constantly making fun of his looks.
When did any of us claim to be cool?

Reaction Score
As an incredibly attractive person myself, it's hard to understand the argument for making fun of someone's looks one way or the other.

I'll defer to the 'yards expertise for this one.
IMG_2919.gif

Reaction Score
As an incredibly attractive person myself, it's hard to understand the argument for making fun of someone's looks one way or the other.

I'll defer to the 'yards expertise for this one.
Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Reaction Score
I’ve heard far too much about Texas being without their bigs and how the game would have been different without them while fully discounting UConn was without Castle, and Clingan was visibly sick and not himself. Two projected lottery picks were “out” for UConn, but that’s just swept under the rug with all the national talking heads.

Reaction Score
I’ve heard far too much about Texas being without their bigs and how the game would have been different without them while fully discounting UConn was without Castle, and Clingan was visibly sick and not himself. Two projected lottery picks were “out” for UConn, but that’s just swept under the rug with all the national talking heads.
That’s the way we like it. Keep overlooking us.

Reaction Score
Loser who doesn't deserve our attention. He is to UConn what Skip Bayless is to Lebron.

Reaction Score
Loser who doesn't deserve our attention. He is to UConn what Skip Bayless is to Lebron.

He really doesn’t hate UConn. This is his personality. He is a smug antagonist and loves to poke the bear. Every fanbase thinks Jeff hates them. And it’s not really an act. Listen to him on Field of 68 - the guy is an abrasive even with his “friends.” At least he is funny. Remember his hilarious question to Bobby and Danny about their dad beating them up?

Reaction Score
Anytime I listen to field of 68 I have the same takeaways.

1) Rob Dauster (huge UConn fan) will hijack the show and do his detailed analysis on the Huskies. I love this but I’m sure casual cbb fans may find it exhausting. He has a separate show devoted just to UConn. I think it’s called top dogs. He’ll give a decent overview of the weekly games.

2) Goodman appears to not like how much Dauster loves his Huskies on the show but never says anything. I think he takes shots at Dauster in his top 25 release. He enjoys underranking the Huskies in spite of Dauster (my personal opinion).

3) Fanta is usually Mr. Neutral during all of this. Usually, he goes on his phone or laptop while Dauster does a long UConn rant which is kinda funny. I find his facial expressions hilarious.

4) The shows are best when Fanta is running it. Period.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
For entertainment business purposes, they had to try and make it a game, and then a close game, but UConn just wouldn't cooperate. I expect it to continue.

Reaction Score
looks like a catchers mitt with a mouth
I don’t care what you’ve posted before this post

You got a fan in me from here on out

And if a catcher’s mitt had a mouth, it would sound exactly like Goodman

Reaction Score
The worst part of Field of 68, I would watch a lot more if I didn't have to hear his viewpoints.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom