Some Bouk & Gaffney updates | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Some Bouk & Gaffney updates

pj

Reaction Score
I think we could see a Gilbert - Gaffney - Bouknight - Akok - Carlton starting lineup. Vital, Sid, and Polley all have some defects in their games and the coaches may give the starting roles to the higher upside players early on. The good news is that if that happens, it means Gaffney and Bouknight are really good.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I think we could see a Gilbert - Gaffney - Bouknight - Akok - Carlton starting lineup. Vital, Sid, and Polley all have some defects in their games and the coaches may give the starting roles to the higher upside players early on. The good news is that if that happens, it means Gaffney and Bouknight are really good.

I'll go on a limb and say no more than one of those three will be a starter (Gaffney, Bouk and Akok).

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I'll go on a limb and say no more than one of those three will be a starter (Gaffney, Bouk and Akok).

Barring another post addition, I would be absolutely shocked if Akok does not start at the four. I mean, we've got a ton of tweeners. But he's our only 'natural' four.

Reaction Score
Maybe not day 1 but I would be really surprised if 2 out of 3 aren't starting as the season progresses, wouldn't be surprised to see all 3 start.

Reaction Score
I doubt Polley starts, wouldn't be surprised if Vital is the 6th man, and sadly I don't think Diarra is playing basketball again.

Yeah, I was implying Polley would be the first guy off the bench for the front court. I think Akok and Carlton will start.

Reaction Score
Gaffney is a IG warrior for the good guys. Noah did a UVA visit recently it seems. Hopefully Jalens relationship helps the good guys out on him

Reaction Score
I’ll say Gilbert, Vital, and Carlton will combine for about 40 PPG next season. The question mark is where the other scoring will come from. Bouk, Gaffney, and Akok will all be great but will they be ready to contribute as freshman? Will Polley and Wilson take steps forward? Lots of question marks for next season. I think the potential for us to be a tournament team is there, but it’s contingent on guys taking steps forward.

Reaction Score
Sid really turning a corner this offseason in regards to his shooting (and a lot more) will dictate if/when the freshmen get thrown into the fire in my opinion. I do think they are more naturally talented than just about anyone we have returning save for Al, but the game itself is so much faster that it just takes a while for it to click. It's going to be a really interesting and exciting season for sure.

Reaction Score
I’m more impressed with Gaffney than Bouknight as of late. He hasn’t done much, anyone know why?
Ive been wondering the same thing. I dont follow recruiting like I used to, but it seems like theres an update or highlight of Gaffney every week but nothing at all from Bouknight.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom