Some AAC recruit success | The Boneyard

Some AAC recruit success

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Composite #105 Mikayla Reese (G/W, CO) has verballed to SMU. She previously had committed to Okla St.

I know 105 is something we would scoff at, but let me tell you, now that I've been following recruiting closely this season, this is a pretty big deal.

Cinci still has the top non-UConn recruit with #104 Ana Owens.

Overall, Temple and Cinci seem to have the strongest classes with one top 150, and 3 other top 400 recruits.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Not sure how big a deal it is.

Lost in much of the (correct in my opinion) witching about the AAC is the fact that some of these programs were at one time or another quite good for their level. Memphis, SMU, UCF and even Houston (back when Joe Curl was there) had good runs in the C-USA.

I am about to set up my annual spreadsheet where I track wins and losses, if I discover anything super interesting as I surf the teams I'll post.

Reaction Score
Shouldn't be that big of a surprise if being in the same conference with Uconn will help the newbee's to the AAC conference's recruiting efforts. I wouldn't expect them to be bringing in four or five star recruits but some players in the bottom of the top 100 wouldn't be too unrealistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom