Solo Ball refining his game at Brewster before joining UConn (Gavin Keefe) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Solo Ball refining his game at Brewster before joining UConn (Gavin Keefe)

Reaction Score
I think most of the incoming freshman are going to want to play right away…plus I really like what Diara brings as a point guard… i hope Hurley doesn’t go in the portal next year
Need another shooter next year imo

Reaction Score
Shooting is going to be the biggest decider for how much PT he'll earn. HS stats are notoriously terrible (remember when Andre shot "45% from 3 his senior year?), but if solo is actually shooting 82% from the line and 38% from deep, that's a very good thing. 18 PPG for. Team as stacked as Brewster is awesome.

I would expect some hiccups--he has historically been pretty streaky. But he projects as a bulldog defender who can draw fouls and hit the 3 to me. With the right mindset he's a starting-caliber player by sophomore year.
Mark my word, Andre will become a respectable 3 point shooter.

Reaction Score
Love your optimism. All he needs is a pure mid range jump shot. Has to develop the HIT HANG AND RELEASE from mid range to go with the flotter.. with his athletic ability why hasn't this happened.....?

Reaction Score
Love your optimism. All he needs is a pure mid range jump shot. Has to develop the HIT HANG AND RELEASE from mid range to go with the flotter.. with his athletic ability why hasn't this happened.....?

Developing a mid-range game isn't going to get him a professional contract.

It's also just bad basketball. Why would you not develop a 3 or finishing atthe rim first?

Reaction Score
He also needs to drive to the basket and score. I love him but it’s mind blowing to me that someone with his speed and hips doesn’t score 20/night driving the lane.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom