Solo Ball and Jaylin Stewart sign with Klutch Sports | The Boneyard

Solo Ball and Jaylin Stewart sign with Klutch Sports

Reaction Score
I am saying in the NIL era of college sports that there could be issues when some players are making millions and others are not making squat. Danny and the coaching staff need to nip it in the bud if this affects team play.
Ridiculous. It’s the new reality. Are people jealous on the team because DC and SC are going to be lottery picks? Players get NIL- it’s a good thing if you want good players.

Reaction Score
I am saying in the NIL era of college sports that there could be issues when some players are making millions and others are not making squat. Danny and the coaching staff need to nip it in the bud if this affects team play.
Bored Season 3 GIF by The Office

Reaction Score

Thank goodness we have the Boneyard to advise our coaching staff and athletic department. Chances are that no one in those ranks has thought at all about the concerns you've voiced...

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
It always amazes me how people will try to create problems out of nothing.

Reaction Score

Agreed. Between this and us being in the mix for Flagg the coaching staff has a lot of problems to handle.

Reaction Score
Thank goodness we have the Boneyard to advise our coaching staff and athletic department. Chances are that no one in those ranks has thought at all about the concerns you've voiced...
I'm sure they have. I said it was my concern. Obviously nobody gives a rat's behind what I think including this board. It is my opinion and it does not keep me up at night.

Reaction Score
Good for both Solo and Jaylin. My only concern is that this could cause issues with the team chemistry due to jealousy if not managed well.
We are in need of topics…but this isn’t one imo. Is it better if we don’t have players worthy of NIL so everyone is equal?

Reaction Score
We are in need of topics…but this isn’t one imo. Is it better if we don’t have players worthy of NIL so everyone is equal?
Of course not. UConn should get the best players that they can as long as they fit the team philosophy. Different level, different problems. I have read articles on other teams like A & M Football that have experienced team chemistry problems due to playing time and NIL. So it can be a problem but most of you are not open-minded enough to consider that. I am sure the UConn coaching staffs have thought about that.

I should have remembered the following before I posted. "In order to find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God".

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Of course not. UConn should get the best players that they can as long as they fit the team philosophy. Different level, different problems. I have read articles on other teams like A & M Football that have experienced team chemistry problems due to playing time and NIL. So it can be a problem but most of you are not open-minded enough to consider that. I am sure the UConn coaching staffs have thought about that.

I should have remembered the following before I posted. "In order to find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God".
We are far far far from A&M in terms of how NIL operates.

They’re bottom of the barrel.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom