Sold out! (Again!) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sold out! (Again!)

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
we are now a vulnerable team, and actually have a chance to lose games is the exact reason for the rise in attendance (esp at away games) I thk 40% of WCBB fans want to see Uconn kick some butt while 60% wants to see UConn get their butt handed to them ( maybe 70-30) either way it's Uconn against the rest of the WCBB world which is good for attendance and tv ratings but not so good for the nerves and hearts of the UConn fan. To the rest of the country I say ....we've come to play ball, stand tall, and give it our all, bring your best we'll put you to the test, and you will see, we'll never bend the knee bcue we.....ARE UCONN UCONN UCONN.....WOOF!
I want to know what the heck you are smoking!! The sellouts are HOME games, there is no way 60% of the fans at Gampel or the XL are wanting to see their butt handed to them.

Reaction Score
Actually I believe that it is the play of the current line up that is exciting the fans. When was the last time that UConn had two freshman starting this early and having a third come in the first quarter. I may be wrong but I want to say it was the 2002-03 season with Ann Strother and Nicole Wolff.
Maybe it was Stef Dolsen and Bria Hartley's freshman year? And didn't they have Samarie Walker coming off the bench (at least very early in the season, before she transferred)? That's the last time I can think of that we were so dependent on a freshman class (as opposed to one individual freshman).

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
I want to know what the heck you are smoking!! The sellouts are HOME games, there is no way 60% of the fans at Gampel or the XL are wanting to see their butt handed to them.

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
I'm talking abt a rise in attendance at away games where UConn always brings out more fans to the visiting arenas, and I smoke some legit superb herb, which is legal in the state in which I live, any more questions? Are you a policeman an informant a peeping Tom or something? Happy Holidays chill out and enjoy ur spiked eggnog.

npignatjr

Npignatjr
Reaction Score
Tickets sold. And actual bodies in attendance very different. I would like icon after a game to post attendance. At this time there are many seats available.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Just curious as to the current ticket prices at Colonial Life. I think I recall that prices were about $5 maybe 6-8 years ago. I think UConn's ticket prices run $20-$40 or possibly more for the current season.
My season tickets are about $300, apiece. The $5 tickets are in the GA sections of the upper deck.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashfan

Top Bottom