Soccer field progress | The Boneyard

Soccer field progress

Reaction Score
Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 2.17.55 PM.png

Reaction Score
UConn should try and attract a lower division professional team as a tenant and get more use out of it. I think some other colleges with soccer specific stadia have done that.

Reaction Score
UConn should try and attract a lower division professional team as a tenant and get more use out of it. I think some other colleges with soccer specific stadia have done that.
What league do you suggest go in there? USL Championship has already set up shop in Hartford. NISA was and probably still is looking at putting a team in southeastern CT. Only other professional options I can think of are USL 1 and NWSL.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
What league do you suggest go in there? USL Championship has already set up shop in Hartford. NISA was and probably still is looking at putting a team in southeastern CT. Only other professional options I can think of are USL 1 and NWSL.
Who would show up for one of those games?

Reaction Score

You're guess is as good as mine. Not really "professional" but NPSL wouldn't be bad considering many rosters are populated with college players.

It's a nice facility so maybe there will be some interest, granted the location isn't great.

Reaction Score
Who would show up for one of those games?
Good question. Not too many I guess.
Not really "professional" but NPSL wouldn't be bad considering many rosters are populated with college players.
At least HCFC would have some in state competition if that were to happen.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom