So with that win | Page 2 | The Boneyard

So with that win

Reaction Score
Oh. Well, in that case...
I was not impressed with Villanova in a game where Bouk was 1-5. And they are the class of the ZBE.

Let's face It. You're a groupie.

Reaction Score
Please define "below average conference." Because no sane definition would include a conference that ranks 7 out of 27 or so

The American Athletic Conference is below average by every metric. There is a scenario where only one team is in the NCAAs. What are you talking about?

Reaction Score
People are celebrating this fantastic win by tearing into each other in multiple threads. C'mon people. These are the good times.

According to @businesslawyer the good times are in the NIT! Lets lose out and make that happen.

Reaction Score
I think we have more success and benefit from the NIT vs NCAA. Forget Tourney pride right now, these kids need a positive post season experience. They're all virgins, plus we're so shorthanded.

The NIT would perfect setup for the next few seasons and get a hunger in their belly for more.

For this fan I'm treating the NIT like the NCAA 100%.
Literally just stated this. Winning is more important than dancing right now. Unless we win the aac then who cares.

April Fool's Day isn't for a couple more weeks guys. Save your bad jokes for then. Under no situation ever is the a NIT even close to being the better option any year. We're UConn.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Much depends on what everyone else does. Win through to AAC final and we have to at least be on the bubble. How many conference champions lose? How many spots are open? We’d be in the ballpark. But as I’ve said for awhile now, at present, we are the best team in this conference. So yes we can win that tournament.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom