So with Dunn to Providence have we heard anything on Mr. Drummond? | The Boneyard

So with Dunn to Providence have we heard anything on Mr. Drummond?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone hear anything? Have I missed any news? Or has he been silent.

Reaction Score
one of the articles said dunn and drummond has talked it out with the whole same prep school thing. no new news on drummond, my guess is the nba

Reaction Score
I can't believe that it took this long for the first Drummond post. What the hell took so long?

Reaction Score
my guess is the nba

What lead you to that idea? The fact that Dunn has committed and Drummond hasn't nor has he even taken official visits to the final 4 schools on his list?

Reaction Score
one of the articles said dunn and drummond has talked it out with the whole same prep school thing. no new news on drummond, my guess is the nba

We won't know until the new collective bargaining agreement happens. I have to imagine that a lot of veteran players would prefer to see a rule similar to the NFL. This would extend a few careers. The owners would be better off as well. It might protect them from having to pay the next high school bust. Kwame Brown comes to mind.

Reaction Score
aww I'm the first person to mention him.. :p Fact is I love recruiting. So always expect me to be in on conversations about it.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Anyone hear anything? Have I missed any news? Or has he been silent.

Strange how things play out. If it wasn't for the move to this site your op would have been filled with jaded comments. But the switch occurred today and most people were figuring things out on this site. And bingo AD indeed makes an announcement. Fortunately the switch helped a lot of people avoid eating crow.

Reaction Score
PSSSYYCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH -- my sense is that both kids made the move that made the most sense for each of them, im glad they did (obviously) -- even if it comes from an admittedly selfish place.

Reaction Score
the silence post dunn commitment was deafoning..did i ever say how much i enjoy recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom