So Who You Rooting For Now??

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Houston and Bama, my other two bracket picks. Plus upsets

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Rooting for next season to hurry up and get here.

Reaction Score
Florida State
  • Big Leonard Hamilton fan
  • RaiQuan Gray. If you haven't watched him play he's a 6'8 260 unicorn who's comfortable playing the point.
  • RayQyan Evans. Eastern Montana connection. Mrs. Hey Adrien! is from Eastern Montana and Evans is from Billings and also a member of the Crow Tribe. His dad played at University of Montana.
  • Montverde connection with Barnes and Koprivica. A buddy and former co-worker of mine works at Montverde and she got me into their program.
Alabala/Arkansas
  • Was a fan of both Oats and Musselman at their previous jobs. Both bring great energy to the bench, seem like good guys and have done amazing work at their programs in a short amount of time.
  • Specifically for Arkansas, another Montverde connection with Moses Moody. Justin Smith is an easy player to root for too.
  • Specifically for Alabama, John Petty is really fun to watch and there's the local connection with former Yale Bulldog Jordan Bruner playing his grad transfer season with Bama.
  • Honestly, I expected Alabama to beat UConn if we won yesterday, so since I also like Alabama's team this year, there's a bit of a consolation having the team that beat you also go far in the tourney so I was emotionally primed for that.
Gonzaga
  • I'm not a fan of the Zags as much as other years, but I respect the heck out of Mark Few and it would be awesome to see him get his first championship with a perfect season. Kispert is a fun get to watch too and Suggs is really special.

Reaction Score
Iowa 'cause I like their game, and the Zags for the same reason.

Lady Huskies too!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Gonzaga, Wisconsin, WVU, and any of the 12+ seeds
Would love to see Huggy Bear get a title....not his best team but has a shot.

Bonus....he can bounce the Cuse today!

BobHuggyBear.jpg

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99