So who is going to the Davis game? | The Boneyard

So who is going to the Davis game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My wife and I just figured out that we'll be able to go. From what I've seen, a small number of Boneyarders will also be there. Anyone want to meet before the game, just so we can go through the pleasant exercise of attaching faces to names and maybe trade UConn WBB stories? If so, let me know, and we'll figure out a place to meet at the arena.

Thanks.

Reaction Score
OK, so that's a few, and there may be a few more who haven't checked in. If you all want to do this, why don't we do a meet-up say 40 minutes before game time -- 6:20 p.m. in the corner between sections 125 and 102. I don't know this arena, so I don't know if there's another area that would be more accommodating, but my wife and I will be wearing UConn shirts, and we's be happy to meet anyone who cares to shake hands and talk for a few minutes before the game. What do you say?

Reaction Score
OK, so that's a few, and there may be a few more who haven't checked in. If you all want to do this, why don't we do a meet-up say 40 minutes before game time -- 6:20 p.m. in the corner between sections 125 and 102. I don't know this arena, so I don't know if there's another area that would be more accommodating, but my wife and I will be wearing UConn shirts, and we's be happy to meet anyone who cares to shake hands and talk for a few minutes before the game. What do you say?
Sounds great i will be wearing a UConn Huskies Sweatshirt

Reaction Score
If I had planned my trip west better I would go. But my travel day is Friday so I won't make it.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
My daughter just started at Davis this fall...wish I could come to the game but Uncle Sam has me out in the sandbox for another half year or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom