So who do you think will cut down the nets when it's all said and done? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

So who do you think will cut down the nets when it's all said and done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pj

Reaction Score
To me, Louisville looks best, Florida second, Arizona third. Next group for me is Michigan, North Carolina, Wichita State, Kansas, Virginia. You can throw a lot of teams in a hat after that.

Reaction Score
Look for Duke in the Final 4 with Florida, Kansas and a surprise team from the B1G (Wisconsin, Michigan or Michigan St, with State favored if they can get healthy). Florida wins it.

I'm skeptical of dook, but besides that it looks like a reasonable list. I wouldn't consider any of those B1G teams a "surprise", except maybe for Wisconsin (but only in the sense that Wisconsin typically underperforms in March).

Reaction Score
Ville is basically a better version of Florida

Reaction Score
Maybe I am crazy or just too blinded by the Husky blue, but I think we have a legit chance with the right match ups. Please God no LVille, please.

Outside of us the five I think with the best shot are Florida, Zona, Lville, Wisky, and KU (If Embid's back is OK)

Reaction Score
I'm skeptical of dook, but besides that it looks like a reasonable list. I wouldn't consider any of those B1G teams a "surprise", except maybe for Wisconsin (but only in the sense that Wisconsin typically underperforms in March).

By surprise, I mean that because the top B1G teams are so even they have pushed each other down to the 3 or 4 seed level. I expect on of them to get into the Final 4.

I expect Duke to get the 1 seed in the East (NYC) due to the fact of their annual good future with the NCAA selection committee. Thus, they will get to the Final 4 through Raleigh and then Final 4; but, would love to see them upset.

Arizona will be the 1 seed out West ; but, due to their perceived ‘weakness’ due to injury and the lack of depth in the PAC, I see them getting one or two of the afore mentioned B1G teams as a 2/3/4 seed.

In the north, Wichita will get the 1 seed in Indianapolis. That said, the NCAA loves Cinderella teams, which Wichita is not this year; but, needs to money teams in the Final 4. Thus, the Shockers reward for going undefeated will be to have Kansas as the 2 seed - a team that on any given day can win or lose to anyone.

Florida will be the 1 seed out of the South (Memphis). I don’t see anyone beating them except for some really well coached team, with bangers and locked-on Seniors (maybe Izzo’s State team). I can see Louisville as the 2 seed south; but, Florida is a deeper team and no way will the refs allow Harrell to bulldoze over players in the tourney as he did to UConn and others this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom