So where have the ThoughtZ™ gone? | The Boneyard

So where have the ThoughtZ™ gone?

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
The last few games had numbed my mind to the point that I couldn't formulate any thoughtz.

No, seriously, both my wife and myself have had some medical issues going on, and while my heart may have been in it, my head hasn't.

Not much tonight, other than celebrating the win, the emergence of Bouk, and the joy a relaxed AG is to watch.

And props to DH for judicious use of his limited resources (players) in a game where fouls were being thrown at us like confetti on a homecoming parade.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
No excuse for letting us down. Well, thank goodness the team didn't do what your doing tonight.

Anyway perhaps there is a connection to our winning or our losing.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
The last few games had numbed my mind to the point that I couldn't formulate any thoughtz.

No, seriously, both my wife and myself have had some medical issues going on, and while my heart may have been in it, my head hasn't.

Not much tonight, other than celebrating the win, the emergence of Boat, and the joy a relaxed AG is to watch.

And props to DH for judicious use of his limited resources (players) in a game where fouls were being thrown at us like confetti on a homecoming parade.
Take care of yourselves.

(Omit after edit above: I'm issuing a pass to excuse your writing "Boat" instead of "Bouk.")

In case you didn't pick up on it, Tulsa scored only 1 point in the final 3:52. And nobody fouled out. That's a UConn win!

Last edited:

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Sorry to hear that. I hope both of you will be on the mend and back to prime condition soon.

Reaction Score

Not much tonight, other than celebrating the win, the emergence of Boat, and the joy a relaxed AG is to watch.

I sincerely hope both of you are soon in good health. I miss the post game reports. Yours and the other graders. The lack thereof makes me feel like yarders don't care anymore when we're losing, even though I care the most. Almost like health, you really focus on it when you're being beaten down. I wish the best for both of you and will continue to relish your introspective when you can provide.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Rich no I think you are spot on we found our Boat! Hope all is ok with you and Mrs. You know you can get the best of medical advice on the BY

pj

Reaction Score
Best wishes to you and your wife, Rich.

District-Husky

Casual DC Fan
Reaction Score
Given the tragic news involving Boneyard posters over the last few years, I was actually worried you had died. Glad you're still with us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom