So, was this game worth watching? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

So, was this game worth watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm with Ozzie. I watch every game I can so that, at the end of the season, I can look back and say that I know every part of why UConn got to wherever it did. However, I will say that watching the first half of this game was like watching a root canal procedure gone bad.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
If you thought it was not worth your time, then steel yourself for the remainder of the schedule. I cound conservatively 10 more garbage games coming your way. BYW, these 10 games include Oklahoma and North Carolina.
There is a difference between a non-competitive game and a garbage game in my view. Non-competitive games can still be fun (like the A&M game for instance), but a game where UConn plays down to its competition is less likely to be enjoyable. Hopefully we won't have many more games where it's 0-0 after four minutes of play...

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Hopefully we won't have many more games where it's 0-0 after four minutes of play...

if KML was in the starting line-up it wouldn't have happened :cool:

Reaction Score
I have been resisting that point of view for some time now, but I am beginning to think the only thing that will shake up the starting five is to make a change like that. If things don't improve after they get back from the break, I have to believe Geno will consider doing something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom