So this Randy thing is done right? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

So this Randy thing is done right?

Reaction Score
Good point...if only they played UMass and liberty last year they would have won today.

Whether or not they played last year doesn't matter. What does matter is that Edsall and his staff have not figured out how to develop a winning football team. He has had time to build a culture and develop a team and he has failed. And...not to put it in one guy...but if Jack Zergiotis was competent they win today and maybe gain some confidence. Every time the defense seemed to get fired up, the QB did something to hurt the offense and then the defense seemed to lose steam.

Again...I hate to put it in one guy, but I can't believe after being here four years, this is the best QB Edsall can run out there. It's so odd that Edsall is risk adverse...and yet he starts a turnover machine at QB

Edsall is the problem...not that they didn't play last year. And anyone who says otherwise is just about patting themselves on the back.
I think it does make a difference not playing last year. All that time of no contact and only playing with themselves. They didn’t realize they aren’t as big and strong as they claimed and don’t know how to tackle.

Reaction Score
No! Randy will work with the S&C coach so we are "bigger, stronger, faster in 2022". Please be patient.

Reaction Score
The coach in the clip is the DC Spanos. He wants the players to "rip the ball out".
That was my mistake. No TV here, so thought that was Randy shaving his head for motivation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom