So, Right Now UConn's Most Explosive Offensive Weapon is.............Victor Rosa?? | The Boneyard

So, Right Now UConn's Most Explosive Offensive Weapon is.............Victor Rosa??

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Carter is banged up and I hope they hold him out until he is fully healthy. Brewton and Houston are injured. Top two WR's are out.; no other WR has stepped up. TE's are non-existent in the passing game. Starting QB is done for the season.
That leaves the true freshman QB Zion Turner and true freshman RB Victor Rosa leading the offense. Rosa has gotten a bit more run each game. From what I've seen he has that physicality Mora was mentioning yesterday. He attacks when he has the ball.

Reaction Score
It's hard to believe that 20 or so years later UConn's most explosive offensive weapon is a Jason Dellaselva clone.

Granted it took a host of injuries but still hard to believe the program is so far behind where it was when the whole D 1-A experiment started.

Reaction Score
Pending follow-up MRI, if Carter truly has a Type II shoulder separation, he’s likely out a few weeks.

Geez I thought he had an elbow injury. If he sustained the shoulder injury after Mora put him back in that's on Mora. It never made sense to put our best offensive player back in that horrible game yesterday.

Reaction Score
Geez I thought he had an elbow injury. If he sustained the shoulder injury after Mora put him back in that's on Mora. It never made sense to put our best offensive player back in that horrible game yesterday.

Kid’s play dinged up every week.

Mora post game press availability:

-> I think Nate is an incredibly tough young man. It killed him not to play. He came in the locker room and they worked on him with several different pads during the first and second quarter trying to get him comfortable. He went out there and just went after it, but it was not the right thing to do to keep him in the football game. He could not protect himself and we were not going to do that.” <-

Reaction Score
I hope that Rosa got the kinks out versus Michigan. His fumble and decision to let the punt bounce rather than go for the fair catch. Looking forward to improvement from him.

Reaction Score
Do you watch football?
Yes, I do, and I’ve played the game too, something I doubt you ever did. It’s something you should do more of, instead of writing off UConn before the first snap of every game. You and many others pretty much wrote off UConn and went with the Utah St 28 point spread, and that was with a healthy Roberson. Mora is the coach, Randy Edsall is gone now. Wake up.

Reaction Score
Kid’s play dinged up every week.

Mora post game press availability:

-> I think Nate is an incredibly tough young man. It killed him not to play. He came in the locker room and they worked on him with several different pads during the first and second quarter trying to get him comfortable. He went out there and just went after it, but it was not the right thing to do to keep him in the football game. He could not protect himself and we were not going to do that.” <-

Reaction Score
Carter is banged up and I hope they hold him out until he is fully healthy. Brewton and Houston are injured. Top two WR's are out.; no other WR has stepped up. TE's are non-existent in the passing game. Starting QB is done for the season.
That leaves the true freshman QB Zion Turner and true freshman RB Victor Rosa leading the offense. Rosa has gotten a bit more run each game. From what I've seen he has that physicality Mora was mentioning yesterday. He attacks when he has the ball.
Aaron Turner

Reaction Score
USU is confirmed to be HORRIBLE
Looking back, I think we win the game if we don’t have the injuries in the first quarter. And, I think it would have been comfortably.

Reaction Score
Looking back, I think we win the game if we don’t have the injuries in the first quarter. And, I think it would have been comfortably.
Like I said in another thread, NC State beat East Carolina by one point, yet the line for Saturday’s game will be 30 points.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

8FEE403C-44D5-4369-925F-21B803BAC6A4.jpeg

74CF45A3-9574-476D-9916-2B6FA6195D1D.jpeg

Given that he’s close to a type III, is it likely that Carter is out for the rest of the season?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom