So proud of this 2-9 team | Page 2 | The Boneyard

So proud of this 2-9 team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just sayin, most students treat break as a time to chill at home and hang out with friends they haven't seen in a while. And this game was obviously quite inconsequential. I guess you're out of touch.

You just proved my point. Friends they haven't seen in a while? They live and go to school in CT. Second...obviously the game was inconsequential. That was my point.

As far as out of touch. I'd call you an idiot for that comment but you prove that quite often when you post.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
They want to see their friends who don't go to UConn, whom also don't necessarily care about freezing their asses off on a Saturday afternoon to watch 1-9 UConn play 5-5 Rutgers.

Speaking of earth-to, some students have lives outside of weak-ass UConn football.

Reaction Score
22,163. Eh, whatever. So long to the days when attendance was stated based on tickets sold.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
The other thing that has to be said (so I'll say it) is that they've turned this team around while they are down 2 coaches. To the best of my knowledge, TJ is the head coach, OC, and wide receivers coach (holy $#it!!). Most of the other coaches are in charge of two different units. They have had to juggle who is in the box and who is down on the field in order to get everything sorted out. And all of this while the team was emotionally imploding. Factor in two new QB's and multiple injuries to key players (i.e., Friend, Phillips), and it is more than easy to say that the coaches have done one hell of a job over the last two months. Fantastic job...

We also played this game essentially without any TE's since McQuillan was out and I think Parker was out as well? Saw Norris in there for one pass attempt but not much else.

Pretty impressive game planning given we were down an entire position group as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom