So now we are begging | The Boneyard

So now we are begging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We are UConn. We beg no one! If they are lucky they come to the 4 time world champs!

Reaction Score
I am old or clueless. What are u talking about
I think it's in reference to one person who posted an "official beg Diamond Stone to pick Uconn" thread. The OP thinks everyone everyone here feels the same way. Personally I would love Stone to pick Uconn but he's likely a 1 and done so I'm not going to lose sleep over it when he picks Wisconsin.

Reaction Score
"Indians? What Indians?!" -- General Custer.

Still trying to outsmart me, aren't you, mule-skinner? You want me to think that you don't want me to go down there, but the subtle truth is you really don't want me to go down there!

Reaction Score
Still trying to outsmart me, aren't you, mule-skinner? You want me to think that you don't want me to go down there, but the subtle truth is you really don't want me to go down there!

I really want to think positive intent to you comment about if Fishy wants you to go down there. So I won't touch it ah comment on it.

Reaction Score
I really want to think positive intent to you comment about if Fishy wants you to go down there. So I won't touch it ah comment on it.

Any time I can sneak in a quote from Little Big Man, no matter how irrelevant or out of context, I just go ahead and do it!

Reaction Score
I get why some people would be clueless about the "beg Diamond Stone" thread. I don't think less of anyone for ignoring the person who made that thread.

Reaction Score
I will beg whoever it takes, for however long it takes, and as pathetically as it takes if it gets us into the Big 10 or ACC.

I am not too proud to beg.

Call me shameless, but I'll be the shameless beggar smiling as I watch my team in a real conference. :)

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Have we established what we're begging for?

If it's Diamond Stone, nah.

If's it's the Big Ten, let me tell you this...I will send wave after wave of you to Chicago to blow everyone in that phone book with the last name "Delany" until the job is done.

If I have to sacrifice the mental well-being and pride of every single one of you to get this school into the Big Ten, I'm willing to make that sacrifice.

We will build our temple on the bedrock of your shattered souls.

Reaction Score
I think it's in reference to one person who posted an "official beg Diamond Stone to pick Uconn" thread. The OP thinks everyone everyone here feels the same way. Personally I would love Stone to pick Uconn but he's likely a 1 and done so I'm not going to lose sleep over it when he picks Wisconsin.
Whew, thanks for clarifying. I was scared the OP was referring to CR.

Reaction Score
Have we established what we're begging for?

If it's Diamond Stone, nah.

If's it's the Big Ten, let me tell you this...I will send wave after wave of you to Chicago to blow everyone in that phone book with the last name "Delany" until the job is done.

If I have to sacrifice the mental well-being and pride of every single one of you to get this school into the Big Ten, I'm willing to make that sacrifice.

We will build our temple on the bedrock of your shattered souls.
That is quite a sacrifice on your part.....are you sure you feel that strongly about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom