So nervous | The Boneyard

So nervous

Reaction Score
Hi Boneyarders, This is my first post after trolling this board for almost 4 years. Ive learned so much about WCBB through this site. I really enjoy all the different points of view no matter if they have a negative or critical spin or a religiously positive spin. I have been so nervous to post but I thought since I will be attending my first game of the year it was a good time to get on board and become part this community.
I have been watching the men since 1988 and the women since 1996 and have such admiration for this program especially the job that Geno has done. I know this has not been a typical UCONN team(as mentioned by Geno on his show with Justine ) but you have to admire how hard these girls work day in and out and each and every one are just outstanding representatives of the student body. Lets enjoy Lou and Collier and root like hell for an amazing tournament run. Again I'm so happy to be here and please take it easy me..

Reaction Score
Welcome to the Boneyard from a long time troller and infrequent poster. The yard is the ultimate info source for all things UConn women's basketball.

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
Hi Boneyarders, This is my first post after trolling this board for almost 4 years. Ive learned so much about WCBB through this site. I really enjoy all the different points of view no matter if they have a negative or critical spin or a religiously positive spin. I have been so nervous to post but I thought since I will be attending my first game of the year it was a good time to get on board and become part this community.
I have been watching the men since 1988 and the women since 1996 and have such admiration for this program especially the job that Geno has done. I know this has not been a typical UCONN team(as mentioned by Geno on his show with Justine ) but you have to admire how hard these girls work day in and out and each and every one are just outstanding representatives of the student body. Lets enjoy Lou and Collier and root like hell for an amazing tournament run. Again I'm so happy to be here and please take it easy me..
I think you mean lurking, not trolling. A lurker reads but doesn't post. A troll posts in a way that intentionally provokes other members of the forum. You definitely don't come off as a troller! Welcome!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Thanks for joining the conversation. As a Guru, it will be our hope that you can provide us with a strong dose of spiritual guidance that is sometimes in desperate need here on the Boneyard. ;)

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Glad to welcome you aboard. You are off to a great start!

And your timing is excellent, as it feels like the Boneyard could use a Guru right about now..................................

Reaction Score
Thanks for joining the conversation. As a Guru, it will be our hope that you can provide us with a strong dose of spiritual guidance that is sometimes in desperate need here on the Boneyard. ;)

Thank You for the post. You have been one of my favorite posters. I look forward to getting a W tomorrow!

Reaction Score
Welcome!

Check out Nan's BY rules. In particular page 9, paragraph 5, subsection 35.0.11.

Allest thou Boneyard newestbies, must hereby sendeth the sum of one thousand dollars to the fifth member whoist welcomesth thou.

I think thats a wonderful rule. I forgot to mention Nan does such a wonderful job here. I might not be able to comply but I'm happy to give you some solid stock tips. :)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
As a Guru, make sure you start by contributing to the EC Prognosticating Thread. ;)

Reaction Score
Stop now! Turn around and run away as far as you can. :D

Reaction Score
I think thats a wonderful rule. I forgot to mention Nan does such a wonderful job here. I might not be able to comply but I'm happy to give you some solid stock tips. :)
I like it!

Instead of "Hey Siri" and "Hey Google," for financial info we can go to "Hey Guru." :D

Last edited:

Oldbones

Hates Surprises
Reaction Score
Stop now! Turn around and run away as far as you can. :D
I'd turn back if I were you.
1549463643462.png

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
This calls for a music thread! Just kidding folks, just kidding. Just a little song of welcome:

Reaction Score
And so begins the long slow descent into the deep abyss. Welcome.

a_tortured_soul_by_chillyincorporated_dclake2-150.jpg

Thanks Meyers7! I enjoy your posts! A top ten favorite poster of mine.

Reaction Score
Choke, thanks for pointing out the difference (major) between a troll and a lurker. "Troller" didn't sound right when I typed it but that didn't prevent me from posting.:oops:

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Welcome!

Check out Nan's BY rules. In particular page 9, paragraph 5, subsection 35.0.11.

Allest thou Boneyard newestbies, must hereby sendeth the sum of one thousand dollars to the fifth member whoist welcomesth thou.
If that is true then it would be Huskee11 and not you that would receive the thousand dollars seeing that he is the fifth member.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I became a UConn fan for three reasons and I am new to this list as well. First, i was introduced to UConn by a fellow bookseller, the late Bill Dunn, a little gnome of a man who willingly called himself their unofficial mascot. Second, I prefer the women's game, it just seems purer. Third, I love excellence. So here I am in Colorado, never missing a game on tv (I also root for Storm.)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I became a UConn fan for three reasons and I am new to this list as well. First, i was introduced to UConn by a fellow bookseller, the late Bill Dunn, a little gnome of a man who willingly called himself their unofficial mascot. Second, I prefer the women's game, it just seems purer. Third, I love excellence. So here I am in Colorado, never missing a game on tv (I also root for Storm.)
Welcome! Any friend of HuskyBill’s is a friend of mine. Bill was much beloved, and is greatly missed, here on The Boneyard

Reaction Score

I'm listening. Or, reading.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom