So.Much.Red | The Boneyard

So.Much.Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
One thing about Husker fans, they wear their colors proudly. A healthy contingent has stayed around for the second game. As friendly as I remember and very knowledgeable about basketball. There were two little boys in front of who were absolutely precious. The younger one, 4, kept turning around holding his finger to his lip in the universal symbol for quiet when I would cheer loud. When the UCONN pep band did the song that ends UCONN Huskies GO FIGHT WIN I yelled it up in the air rather than out over his head and he turned around again with the finger. Next time I whispered it. He turns around, grins and says "louder". What a tease.

The Nebraska fans remind me of the glory days of when UCONN was first on the rise and the Civic Center sold out with really passionate fans. They have a good thing going here. The NCAA should be impressed with the facility and the fan turnout.

Last edited:

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
That is nice to hear and see! This turn out and effort could lead to Nebraska earning a permanent regional if that is what the NCAA decides to do in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom