So many things need to change...here's my list | The Boneyard

So many things need to change...here's my list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
1. End the QB rotation..enough...three QBs on one drive last night is mind boggling...it's a joke. Two QB rotations rarely work so we do threee? Enough
2. The PA announcer feeling compelled to announce every QB change...help the defense any?
3. Second to last possession...2nd and 2 and we throw it three times in a row...wtf? Not happy with Deleone right now.
4. The timeout sensory bombardment - didn't think it could get worse from last year but last night in one extended time out we had - big screen advertisement, PA announcer advertisement, DJ Husky or whatever the duck he's called with some geeky dude on the screen, the amazingly annoying chick on the field followed by a few bars from the actual band. My daughter looked at me and asked what was wrong as my head just about exploded.
5. Special teams - Christen did a poor job on kickoffs and the coverage was bad all night. Cole's punting has taken a step back and our punt and kick returns have become mediocre. We used to excel on specials but right now, not so much
6. O line doesn't seem to be knocking heads anymore. I actually mentioned last night that I missed the inside hand off....but I was lying. However, we need to go a little more smashmouth.
7. Crowd - bringing your daughter to a game changes one's perspective. I enjoy my beverages in and out of the stadium as much as the next guy but last night, walking around the concourse with her at halftime, there were many, many sloppy drunks. Not an indictment of the in stadium sales, more an indictment of those that were so sloppy. We had EMTs come into our section to tend to a fan completely passed out. Truly unfortunate.

Walking out last night felt like walking out after the Snooki U game a few years ago. So many opportunities, so many lost.

Reaction Score
I am looking forward to Casey Cochran's arrival so that we can play a 4 QB rotation.

Reaction Score
7. Crowd - bringing your daughter to a game changes one's perspective. I enjoy my beverages in and out of the stadium as much as the next guy but last night, walking around the concourse with her at halftime, there were many, many sloppy drunks. Not an indictment of the in stadium sales, more an indictment of those that were so sloppy. We had EMTs come into our section to tend to a fan completely passed out. Truly unfortunate.

ABSOLUTELY. Time to spend some money on some more uniforms. I mean town cops, state cops, anything. Too too many . And I'm in the blue seats. Hasn't been bad so far this season in my section, but every year there has to be some drunken A hole yelling at someone. In the second half when the attendants go off duty. It has to change.

Reaction Score
ABSOLUTELY. Time to spend some money on some more uniforms. I mean town cops, state cops, anything. Too too many . And I'm in the blue seats. Hasn't been bad so far this season in my section, but every year there has to be some drunken A hole yelling at someone. In the second half when the attendants go off duty. It has to change.
Agreed Gars. Think we as a fanbase have been in denial about this for some time.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The crowd is getting bad. But I think you'll find that studies show that increased police presence does not improve things, it just makes things worse. It seems that non-police security guards end up working out better. There have been a ton of stories about it lately floating around because of what happened in LA and SF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom