So let me get this straight... | The Boneyard

So let me get this straight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
...within a couple of years, Rutgers is going to be making more per year from their TV deal than our entire conference will make in TV revenue?! :eek:

I keep thinking this is some horrible dream or some horrible 'Candid Camera' joke on the UConn fanbase and we will all wake up shortly and laugh at how ridiculous this situation has played out.

The sad fact is that we simply will not be able to compete with the other schools given this revenue disparity. We have to pray that we end up getting saved within a couple of years and there is more conference realignment. As I rationally think about the sitation, I just cannot comprehend how UConn is stuck in this situation while other lesser schools have been given the golden ticket. It just baffles me. Because if we are stuck in this dumpster fire for more than a few years, we will slowly become URI v2.0.

Either way, I will continue to be one of the biggest UConn fans there is. I just hope that I am cheering for UConn in a FCS playoff game in 10 years and not cheering them on against UMass in some meaningless thanskgiving 'rivalry' game!

Reaction Score
Hopefully, soon, we'll be making more than our conference mates as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits
Top Bottom