So is it just me or were Arkansas very "handy"? | The Boneyard

So is it just me or were Arkansas very "handy"?

Reaction Score
It seems to me they were playing "Hack-a-husky" all game. In the first couple of minutes one guy was pulling on the back of Sonogo's shirt. I thought that was a T. Our guys were getting hacked and while waiting to get the call, they got called for a travel. This happened several times.

Reaction Score
there were a few cheap shots. Hawkins was getting nailed in the face a lot. Jackson got thrown down. Alleyne got thrown down. Clingan and Sanogo were dealing with hands and elbows all game.

Reaction Score
Black is a smooth dude.. He was baiting Andre in his own kind of way.. Playin' with his head.. And working the refs at the same time..

Reaction Score
That’s why jacksin chested black
there were a few cheap shots. Hawkins was getting nailed in the face a lot. Jackson got thrown down. Alleyne got thrown down. Clingan and Sanogo were dealing with hands and elbows all game.

Reaction Score
True. Very pesky - like gnats. Including the bites. No wonder Ajax did hid Edmund Saunders thing.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
i was speaking with a coworker about it this afternoon. I'm guessing that Arkansas had no clue as to how physical the BE is (and what we had to put up with all conference season) and assumed that if they grabbed and pushed, we would wilt to their physicality. There were a number of times when they had expressions on their faces that basically said "we brought knives to a gunfight".

Reaction Score

The only one that really irked me was the elbow to the neck that Davis hit Hawkins with on Alleyne’s second half three. There’s a ref on top of the play staring at it. Hawk is not a guy who and moans but he said something on that one. But it’s hard to complain with a 25 point lead.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Sanogo had a travel called against him in the paint as he was falling away from the hoop, first half I think. They showed the replay and two different players hacked his arms as he fell, completely obvious.

Reaction Score
Black is a smooth dude.. He was baiting Andre in his own kind of way.. Playin' with his head.. And working the refs at the same time..
I’d take that kid on our team all day, but Andre didn’t get played by him. Andre is just a bad mofo.

Reaction Score
When the UCLA vs Gonzaga game started I was amazed at the lack of contact and tight defense by both sides after watching our game. AJax was knocked down onto the court just before he chested Black. They never showed what happened.

Reaction Score
The only one that really irked me was the elbow to the neck that Davis hit Hawkins with on Alleyne’s second half three. There’s a ref on top of the play staring at it. Hawk is not a guy who and moans but he said something on that one. But it’s hard to complain with a 25 point lead.
I agree. But just because you have a 25 point lead doesn't mean it's open season on fouls.

Reaction Score
At one point in the second half one of the announcers said something to the effect that - Oh, you've got to call that foul before the game gets totally out of hand. I think I scorched the paint off my walls on that one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom