So is Bob Diaco Becoming a Folk Hero? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

So is Bob Diaco Becoming a Folk Hero?

Reaction Score
I always thought that Rutgers thing was a ruse

I never heard it before. I too have a hard time believing Rutgers would just settle for a coach whose biggest accomplishment was finishing .500 against a weak schedule, and Diaco would be a damn fool for not taking it.

Reaction Score
Not being able to get a playoff at the end of the Navy game was just criminal ineptitude.

Calling their last timeout when they were about to get the play off was brutal. Then we try to run the ball up the middle.

Reaction Score
I remember his name also coming up regarding Syracuse as well. He was always coy when asked about these jobs

Reaction Score
Not being able to get a playoff at the end of the Navy game was just criminal ineptitude.
Yeah i almost ran through my TV flipping him off. I literally wanted him gone after that game because i just lost all faith in him being able to coach in tight spots going forward. He fell apart.

Reaction Score
Calling their last timeout when they were about to get the play off was brutal. Then we try to run the ball up the middle.
And Ron Johnson, who was having a good game looked like his feet were in cement as he took the hand off. It was the epitome of a chicken call.

Reaction Score
I have no doubt there was some P5 interest after the bowl game (about as boring a game as I've ever seen). Thats what got him his extension and nice pay day. A bad move but not entirely without some justification.

Reaction Score
I give Bob credit for doing the interview, he probably would be a good talking head on TV since he is a bit out there, and is not afraid to ruffle feathers.

Benedict executed the contract for Diaco, but that was negotiated my Warde. I won’t pin the extension on Benedict, was in the works.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom