So incredibly proud of this team... | The Boneyard

So incredibly proud of this team...

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Not going to post a lot or analyze anything. But just a few observations...

As Lou said, even tho we were ranked at the top of the rankings, not a lot of people really thought this team had it in them. Yeah we were unconscious from beyond the arc, but we are a jump shooting team this season and today the jump shooting was spot on.

Lou and Pheesa - so happy for them. Yeah keeping the final 4 streak alive is nice, but they are the greatest teammates-duo to ever play at UCONN from a scoring perspective, and they are so deserving of every good thing they earn. Not only are they great players, but incredible student-athlete representatives for UCONN and everything that's good about our program. 2 players that every young girl should admire and try to emulate.

Nice moment at the end of the game - Durr in tears got a big hug from Geno. He knows she's great and knows how much she's hurting. L'ville gave us everything we could handle. What a game. GO UCONN!!

Reaction Score
I loved what Lou said with Holly at end.

Basically: 'I am so proud to be in this program and wear UConn on my chest" What they have done is amazing and I am so happy to be able to keep it going :D:D:D
Of course Lou played brilliantly but I thought the postgame interview was terrific as well. To hear Lou express so well in front of a national tv audience what it meant to play here was just wonderful. We’re so thankful she chose UCONN !

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom