So in the spirit of homecomings and bygones... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

So in the spirit of homecomings and bygones...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He was never worse than some of the apologistas have been over the last couple of days.

You and Palatine will be so miserable when we're winning 8 games a year again.

Nothing this guy does will ever be good enough for you guys.

Waquoit - He will never apologize.

Edsall apologizes.

Waquoit - It wasn't from the heart.

The more things change the more they stay same. You guys would always tell us what Edsall couldn't do. When he did them, you moved the goalposts. Judgement Day has come and gone for guys like you and Palatine. You're on the wrong side of history.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Jimmy with his same old tricks. Inaccurately quote someone than attack based on his own made up quotes. When the topic was "Will Edsall say he was sorry at the presser?" I said no way he says "sorry". I was right. So I'm the , for calling it? Randy telling his players to do one thing while he himself does another wasn't a "mistake." It was Randy being Randy. I think he's a big phony.

Judgement Day has not come and gone. HCRE has games to win before you can say that. I hope I'm on the wrong side of history. This team was in a bowl game last year and had Navy beat at Navy this year. Navy was ranked this year. Most of the team is coming back. HCRE is inheriting a very promising situation. I expect a bowl bid this year. When that happens I will be fully on board. If we start losing more than we win and Randy starts talking about culture change and you guys start making excuses, I just might lose the rest of my hair.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
The case for bringing back HFD:

1) The recruiting board will increase in activity by 30%
2) Olympic sports board will increase in activity by 40%
3) Use of "/" will increase by 800%
4) Current coach wears a blue tie.

Possible requirements for coming back:

1) Apology to Temery and Fishy?
2) Spellchecker?
3) Pay-per-new thread contract? (But then what happens to Palatine and SDHusky?) ;)

I'm not the one who had to deal with the lunacy, so it's somewhat unfair for me to ask the mods to bring him back, but I enjoyed his brand of crazy a lot more than some selected others here...

Reaction Score
Jimmy with his same old tricks. Inaccurately quote someone than attack based on his own made up quotes. When the topic was "Will Edsall say he was sorry at the presser?" I said no way he says "sorry". I was right. So I'm the , for calling it? Randy telling his players to do one thing while he himself does another wasn't a "mistake." It was Randy being Randy. I think he's a big phony.

Judgement Day has not come and gone. HCRE has games to win before you can say that. I hope I'm on the wrong side of history. This team was in a bowl game last year and had Navy beat at Navy this year. Navy was ranked this year. Most of the team is coming back. HCRE is inheriting a very promising situation. I expect a bowl bid this year. When that happens I will be fully on board. If we start losing more than we win and Randy starts talking about culture change and you guys start making excuses, I just might lose the rest of my hair.

You're obviously trolling us here but there is no way this roster is a bowl team next year. If you think that it is, you know nothing about football. Nothing.

If this is your way of setting unrealistic minimum expectations and then taking a victory lap have at it. Maybe you and Pal can hold hands running around the concourse of the Rent.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
You're obviously trolling us here but there is no way this roster is a bowl team next year. If you think that it is, you know nothing about football. Nothing.
If this is your way of setting unrealistic minimum expectations and then taking a victory lap have at it. Maybe you and Pal can hold hands running around the concourse of the Rent.

Again with the insults. What is it with you guys? I'm trying to play this debate straight. When the replies I get are "you're just mad you didn't get a bj" and "you know nothing about football, nothing", well...

Not trolling, I'll spell it out for you. All season, we complained about Diaco leaving wins out on the field. Navy, Cuse, UVA. UCF all winnable if we had a competent coach. Win 3 and we are bowling this year. Most of the players that saw action are returning. Why isn't a bowl a realistic goal, assuming the new coach is competent? UCF went bowling this year, they were winless last year. Saying that we can do the same is evidence of knowing nothing about football? Nope. But I can see the future. The apologistas are going to be all about the soft bigotry of low expectations.

Reaction Score
Bowling next year will depend on who we get as QB. Let's grab Breiner as OC and have him bring his SR QB with him as a grad transfer. Great stop gap between McAfee (if he stays committed) or Williams the following year.

Reaction Score
HFD has the secret service watching him. He is one messed up dude.

Hope he doesn't have a weapon at his disposal.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Danny ‏@dl277135 Dec 26
Christmas list- fire Bob, get Diallo, burn down XL, block C back, announce leaving rent at end of contract unless its expanded to 60k #UConn
This can't be him - HFD version:
Christmas list- fire Bob/get Diallo/burn down XL/block C back/announce leaving rent at end of contract unless its expanded to 60k

Reaction Score
Does HFD just delete all of his tweets or did he really create his account in April 2013 and just start tweeting last Monday?

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
He was never worse than some of the apologistas have been over the last couple of days.
It's way past time to ban the use of the word "apologista."
Move on. New material.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
I'm not the one who had to deal with the lunacy, so it's somewhat unfair for me to ask the mods to bring him back, but I enjoyed his brand of crazy a lot more than some selected others here...
This is kind of what I'm thinking.. but I used to watch MadTV...

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
110.jpg

He's always had my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics