So I'm in Durham at the moment.... | The Boneyard

So I'm in Durham at the moment....

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Do I forfeit my Boneyard membership if I fork over cash and attend tonight's Duke game against Maine? I've always wanted to experience an ACC environment (too bad it's Maine- guarantee they won't pull a Wagner on Duke). I'm afraid that seeing their crowd because it'll make me nostalgic for our mid-90s Gampel crowds. I checked some online sites and tickets are $150+...for a game with Maine. I wonder what the odds off getting two seats on site would be? While here I also visited UNC. Their football stadium is right in the middle of campus. Man, I wish ours was that way.

Reaction Score
I've always wanted to go to a game at Cameron, but I can't imagine why you would want to see them play Maine. You'll get to experience all the nausea from being around Duke people with less suspense than a parade. It's basically a glorified pep rally for Duke basketball.

Even UConn would beat Maine by 20+.

Reaction Score
I was very relieved to read the content of your post.

I had small amounts of anxiety of clicking on it based on the title.

I don't know what it says about me that I laughed out loud multiple times at this.

Reaction Score
I bought from scalpers outside for a lot less once, and that was against NC St.
It was also 18 years ago though

Reaction Score
Do I forfeit my Boneyard membership if I fork over cash and attend tonight's Duke game against Maine? I've always wanted to experience an ACC environment (too bad it's Maine- guarantee they won't pull a Wagner on Duke). I'm afraid that seeing their crowd because it'll make me nostalgic for our mid-90s Gampel crowds. I checked some online sites and tickets are $150+...for a game with Maine. I wonder what the odds off getting two seats on site would be? While here I also visited UNC. Their football stadium is right in the middle of campus. Man, I wish ours was that way.

You nasty! UCweConn. Not going to read you post on this!

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
No, but you have to coat your doorway with lamb's blood.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

C

Chief00

Go for it.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Go to Cameron on Sunday afternoon for the Duke/SC women's game. It will be a lot less expensive and be a good matchup.

Reaction Score
Go to Cameron on Sunday afternoon for the Duke/SC women's game. It will be a lot less expensive and be a good matchup.

And believe it or not will be a lot less entertaining. I mean I can watch the UConn womens play other decent teams just because, but to go to a game at Cameron because you want to enjoy the venue and see some basketball, then Maine vs Duke is the better choice no doubt.

Reaction Score
I've always wanted to go to a game at Cameron, but I can't imagine why you would want to see them play Maine. You'll get to experience all the nausea from being around Duke people with less suspense than a parade. It's basically a glorified pep rally for Duke basketball.

Even UConn would beat Maine by 20+.
Just like Diaco did...well

Reaction Score
Go to the game but delete this thread so nobody knows.

Reaction Score
If you go to the game you have to wear UCONN gear otherwise you are supporting them.....

Reaction Score

He'd be the King of Multitasking if that was the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom