is a question I have trouble answering.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
has just announced that only 40% of its students will be on campus this fall,
mostly Freshman....

Of course, its just one school....but how that translates into woman's BB
is a question I have trouble answering.
The Ivies are set to make an announcement on sports this Wednesday. It is highly anticipated that the league will announce that football will be moved to the spring. I would not be surprised if an announcement on the status of other sports will also be forthcoming.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Yale and Princeton made similar announcements. None of the Big 3 will have more than 3/4 of the students on campus, at most.

Reaction Score
Another problem is that the federal government has just announced that foreign students on student visas must either leave the country or transfer colleges if the university they're attending opens up mainly or exclusively with remote learning.

So what that means for students intending to go to Harvard who are from foreign countries is unclear. But it's ominous for our UConn athletes from abroad.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Another problem is that the federal government has just announced that foreign students on student visas must either leave the country or transfer colleges if the university they're attending opens up mainly or exclusively with remote learning.

So what that means for students intending to go to Harvard who are from foreign countries is unclear. But it's ominous for our UConn athletes from abroad.
Expect the lawyers to challenge the ICE ruling.

Reaction Score
They are suing because they want the money foreign students pay in tuition which is cosiderable..

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
They are suing because they want the money foreign students pay in tuition which is cosiderable..

More than considerable...essential to their respective bottom lines.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
I thought I read somewhere that the Students or Student Gov body(or something like that) at Cal/Berkeley, suggested to get the Foreign students the school should offer a 1 credit course, on campus, where attendance was to hand in projects, reports, etc., thus getting around of the all "on line" classes. I cant find info on it now.

Reaction Score
I thought I read somewhere that the Students or Student Gov body(or something like that) at Cal/Berkeley, suggested to get the Foreign students the school should offer a 1 credit course, on campus, where attendance was to hand in projects, reports, etc., thus getting around of the all "on line" classes. I cant find info on it now.
I saw that too..basically a fake course to get around the rules..no surprise there..

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

I do not think the standard being set by ICE and the state department can be circumvented by a few 1cr seminar type courses.

Reaction Score
The best thing would be if these bastions of hypocrisy and intolerance went out of business. Obviously it is not going to happen any time soon but those committed to the idea that true education is the open exchange of all viewpoints and teaching people to think for themselves can hope.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom