So excited for the season to finally "start"... | The Boneyard

So excited for the season to finally "start"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
It's been great the past few days seeing other teams play, struggle, win, lose etc. I'm so glad the WCBB season is finally here. I've been enjoying perusing the sports section and reading up on Stanford, ND, etc. and all the other ranked and unranked teams.

And today finally, our team takes the court. More than anything I'm hoping for the players to stay healthy, play hard, and have fun. The rest will take care of itself. At this point, I think Bria is the only one who's ailing, and hopefully her injury will be 100% healed soon.

I have ATT Uverse and was able to get the SNY station added to my package (sadly, the High Def is not available in San Diego), but at least my dad won't have to tape and send games to me!

Expectations are sky high for this team - even Geno talking about this team being "really good". He's a very honest assessor of his team as he watches what they can do and can't do in preseason practices. So all I can say is...

GO UCONN!!!

Reaction Score
Excellent news about getting SNY, Eric! So glad to hear that. I truly feel this team and this year is going to be really special.

And I share your excitement over the start of the season. LET'S GET IT STARTED!

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I'm not going to be able to see tonight and may even pass on 'tracker,"
bed time and things like that out here in the Orient.
But best of Luck to all for a remarkable start to the season and I'll be back Tuesday to enjoy the Lion's share of it.

Go Husky's !

Reaction Score
I am so hyped up for today and the season! Like Eric I have been trying to find anything I could read on other teams and our Huskies! Hopefully.ESPN is going to cover on the internet at least on the level they have in recent days! I thought they had totally dropped Womens College Basketball!

I look forward to sharing all that goes on with all of you. Those I dont know I hope to make
friends with. We have a great community here. It is special.

We are lucky to have had and have a HOF COACH,a staff with super props to CD who has been Geno's Partner in building the greatest program. The kids who play here are incredible both on and off the court. As many special times we have been lucky to be part of, we are embarking on what may be the Greastest Period for UCONN HUSKY WOMENS
BASKETBALL! Embrace it and never take what we have for granted!
Ira

Reaction Score
I have SNY on basic cable and am going to finally be able to watch the Huskies on a consistent basis. Looking forward to a great season!

Go UCONN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020