So essentially... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

So essentially...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I've always wondered about that myself. How things like that get on in the first place and things like Arrested Development only make it 3 seasons. Certainly blows one's mind.
One vote in favor of 2 broke girls. Low brow and silly but it always cracks me up.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Butchy: HUSKY is a state Medicaid program. I.e. a welfare program. Suzy should ask Dannel boy to get rid-o-dat acronym, cuz it ain't flattering

Reaction Score
Butchy: HUSKY is a state Medicaid program. I.e. a welfare program. Suzy should ask Dannel boy to get rid-o-dat acronym, cuz it ain't flattering
Thank you. I did not know that. My point was the state is still marketing UConn in the craziest ways.

Reaction Score
I have no experience in sports administration and I have never worked in television.

That said, I could have done what Aresco did.

I believe I could have lost Louisville, Notre Dame, Boise, San Diego and the entire Catholic 7. After that, I certainly could have negotiated an awful television deal.

I'm not sure Tulane would have ever come to my mind and if I got a text from the prez of UCF about it, I probably would have deleted it because, duck*, who the hell wants to hear from UCF about anything.

Honestly, I could have accomplished all of that without so much as stepping foot in the Big East offices.

Aresco had a very hard job to do and he did it terribly. Now I know how things like Two Broke Girls gets on TV.
Writing was on the wall for all schools to step up except Tulane. That is the only one that was pulled out of the magic hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom