So, did he eat the sandwich or not? | The Boneyard

So, did he eat the sandwich or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I was way overscheduled the past two days and haven't had any time to pay attention here.

Did the commie eat the turkey/ketchup sandwich or not?

Someone fill me in.

Reaction Score
He ate it, but he almost @ss banged the mojo by making a turkey sausage burger on a bed of lettuce with sautéed onions and peppers on some kind of flakey bread I can't pronounce. We're going to need a much manlier mojo sandwich for Kansas.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
He ate it, but he almost @ss banged the mojo by making a turkey sausage burger on a bed of lettuce with sautéed onions and peppers on some kind of flakey bread I can't pronounce. We're going to need a much manlier mojo sandwich for Kansas.
No lettuce.

Do you really think I'm a mojo noob? I just pulled the big green egg out of the garage for the first time this year . I'm smoking a whole turkey, will have it running all night.,.and tomorrow the family will have a disgusting thanksgiving feast . If my wife is willing to prepare the trappings, but I think I'll make a deal with her. I'm a great negotiator. It will be an excellent deal. saved the big guns for the number 1 overall seed. It will be so great and we are going to make the American great.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
No lettuce.

Do you really think I'm a mojo noob? I just pulled the big green egg out of the garage for the first time this year . I'm smoking a whole turkey, will have it running all night.,.and tomorrow the family will have a disgusting thanksgiving feast . If my wife is willing to prepare the trappings, but I think I'll make a deal with her. I'm a great negotiator. It will be an excellent deal. saved the big guns for the number 1 overall seed. It will be so great and we are going to make the American great.
Shut up and eat the Mojo sandwich, commie!

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
No lettuce.

I am absolutely loving the effort and commitment to the cause.

"Honey, what are you doing? You hate turkey"

"Some guys on the Internet are making me. You know....for the mojo"

Enjoy that sandwich you GD commie

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Of course he did. I also hope for our sake you're risking life and limb by stranding yourself with a cell phone (maybe two) in the woods tomorrow night.
What great fun this will be when they find the dead body of a drifter in those same woods and track Fishy to the location using his cell phone pings. "Wait, I was there for the mojo. Look, I've even got a turkey and ketchup sandwich!"

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
What great fun this will be when they find the dead body of a drifter in those same woods and track Fishy to the location using his cell phone pings. "Wait, I was there for the mojo. Look, I've even got a turkey and ketchup sandwich!"
Look if 4 NCs in 17 years were easy, everyone would do it. Sometimes a drifter has die for mojo. It's best not to look too closely at how the mojo (turkey) sausage is made.

Last edited:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
He ate it, but he almost @ss banged the mojo by making a turkey sausage burger on a bed of lettuce with sautéed onions and peppers on some kind of flakey bread I can't pronounce.

@August_West What a d0uche.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Hey, if we win, I'm happy to sign @Fishy up for this. Whatever it takes.

And can you imagine Fishy's jail cell recap post. Instant classic.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Although it's never been proven, some have hinted Huskynan may have been knocking off drifters for years now. 10 WCBB championships don't happen by accident.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Ketchup Kid - Trump2.png
Every March they Would let him out to watch a couple hoops games.... On plum island

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Hey, if we win, I'm happy to sign @Fishy up for this. Whatever it takes.

And can you imagine Fishy's jail cell recap post. Instant classic.

Actually, two years ago, they found a body on fire near one of the trail heads. Wasn't one of mine, so nothing came of it - someone drove it up from the Bronx and, I guess, tried to hide it by lighting it on fire within 50 yards of a major highway. Amateurs.

the-grand-budapest-hotel-ralph-fiennes.jpg

Reaction Score
No lettuce.

Fishy is going to be running by the van down by the river and the commie is going to be scarfing down his ketchup laden bird, the mojo is strong right now.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
No lettuce.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I was way overscheduled the past two days and haven't had any time to pay attention here.

Did the commie eat the turkey/ketchup sandwich or not?

Someone fill me in.
He ate the sandwich, but while your back was turned a few morons went ape$h!t on the Key Tweets thread.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
After reading that Kansas scouting report we should make him do some ketchup shots; a little insurance Mojo.

DRF9w5zqNh-15.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member