So can this be the game threat? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

So can this be the game threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nice stop D. If the O doesn't get a sustained drive, the defense is going to start giving up tds. They are probably exhausted.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I don't get why they didn't let the quarter run out before running the second down play. The wind is now at their backs but it is third and long, not second and long.

Reaction Score
Why did we run the last play of the first Q? We didn't have to and we were about to switch sides and get the wind at our back. Wind is nasty today.

Reaction Score
The quick out to Geremy Williams looks wide open on every play but what do I know. Also, the last few plays it just looks like it takes forever for our RBs to take the hand off and hit the hole.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Unless TB can demonstrate that he can complete some passes to loosen up the defense, even simple ones, the outcome of this game is not in question.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Doesn't look like an option at QB next season to me. Talk about happy feet.

Reaction Score
Is there a rule that once you step up you have to run straight into the D-Line. I guess stopping and throwing the ball is out of the question.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
How long can a quarterback go before he accidentally gets his first career touchdown?

Reaction Score
I watch all these games around the country and it seems like every other team can move the ball on offense.....except us. We can't even get a first down. We are so bad it's freaking painful to watch

Reaction Score
The quick out to Geremy Williams looks wide open on every play but what do I know. Also, the last few plays it just looks like it takes forever for our RBs to take the hand off and hit the hole.
Why would we want to throw to Davis? :rolleyes:

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
And I know I sound insane (could be the vodka), but we are simply one pass rushing OLB away from fielding a sick defense. Not that they grow on trees.
D looks pretty good overall. Just need to score some freakin points !!!

Reaction Score
I love the commercial sponsors of this game: Main Street foreclosure services and some beat the IRS tax service. That's about the story of this program. We're getting foreclosed on and can't pay our taxes either.

Reaction Score
I watch all these games around the country and it seems like every other team can move the ball on offense.....except us. We can't even get a first down. We are so bad it's freaking painful to watch

To be honest as bad as some think diaco is he's playing with some not so great talent offensively... The TE's are not very good at all, QB options are .. Well you all see it. The bright side is he brought Johnson in and johnson looks like ::knock on wood:: he has a bright future and d looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom