So can this be the game threat? | Page 15 | The Boneyard

So can this be the game threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
eh, maybe diaco tossed in the towel and said f@ck it, i'll just stick with whitmer for the rest of this disaster today.

Reaction Score
What's it gonna take? UConn's D kept them in the game and more during the first half but once again and for the last 10 years and counting the offense can't keep up with the Husky defense to win them a game. Edsall, a defensive guy, Pasqualoni, another D guy, now Diaco. I don't care if the head coach is some defensive guru as long as he can bring some offensive guru with him. That has never happened at UConn and probably the closest that it did happen was when?

Reaction Score
Attention to UConn DB's: When the ball is in the air you're supposed to turn into the receiver, to do so would require you to turn your heads around../

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
What's it gonna take? UConn's D kept them in the game and more during the first half but once again and for the last 10 years and counting the offense can't keep up with the Husky defense to win them a game. Edsall, a defensive guy, Pasqualoni, another D guy, now Diaco. I don't care if the head coach is some defensive guru as long as he can bring some offensive guru with him. That has never happened at UConn and probably the closest that it did happen was when?
Morehead?.. weist?

Reaction Score
that's a great point, how many defensive players are in the nfl right now from our teams in the past? how is it that every other d1 team can seem to score 21+ points consistently, and yet if we let another team score more than 14 we all know the game is most likely out of reach? I have never understood that

Reaction Score
Fire the DB coach. Horrible technique by these dudes. All of em.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Absolutely zero pressure on the opposing offense. Like a goaltender facing 65 shots a game. Need to be perfect.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
There are more exciting games on. Not sure how much longer I can stick to this one....it seriously pains me to admit that.

Reaction Score
There are more exciting games on. Not sure how much longer I can stick to this one....it seriously pains me to admit that.
I refused to watch this game today, doubt I'll watch the next one either, but I still am following on gamecast, just cant bear to listen to the announcers try to figure out what's wrong, and has been wrong with this team.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
SeoulHuskyFan said:
"a three possession ball game..."... as if....
A touchdown lead is a three score game for us.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
gars44 said:
we never turn around in the secondary.

Don't need to in college, but it's clear they aren't reading the eyes of the receiver.

Reaction Score
A touchdown lead is a three score game for us.
how do you figure? if our offense isnt bad enough, our kicker continues to miss >35 yard field goals... at this point a 1 td game is feeling like its out of reach.

Reaction Score
I'm breaking out the paper bag for next week's game. Not cutting holes out to watch either.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Now I understand why people cut themselves.

Reaction Score
haven't looked it up, but have we scored first in any game this season?

Reaction Score
Memphis blowing it open now. Not sure who suffers worse psychological abuse from consistent incompetent football - the UConn players or the fans.

Even when you expect it to happen, it's still hard to watch it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom