So are we in? | The Boneyard

So are we in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A win over Temple would probably clinch it, but will this epic win vs Cincy be enough to sway the committee?

Reaction Score
Let's win tomorrow and remove all doubt but I have to say we are in after beating Cincy. Cincy has to make it too as they are definitely the next best team in the AAC outside SMU and us.

Reaction Score
Yeah, we're #29 in Kenpom, we're top 30 BPI, and probably top 50 RPI now. No way we're out, even if we take another L tomorrow.
That Kenpom and BPI ranking before the game, going to be even better now. I believe our RPI is now 45, and we added a top 50 RPI win today

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
Eamonn Brennan says, "The committee does not consider 'awesomeness of most recent victory' in its comparisons of various bubble teams."

Sounds like everyone at ESPN is depressed after that game. Has both Cincy and UConn with "Work left to do". Clowns. All of them.

Reaction Score
Eamonn Brennan says, "The committee does not consider 'awesomeness of most recent victory' in its comparisons of various bubble teams."

Sounds like everyone at ESPN is depressed after that game. Has both Cincy and UConn with "Work left to do". Clowns. All of them.
Yeah, I read that weak commentary. Sounds like ESPN really doesn't want to see us in and isn't impressed with that win. UGH! ESPN!!! GO UCONN!!!

Reaction Score

If Cincy has "work left to do" that doesn't bode well.

They should be in, but at this point the only "work" they'll be able to do is stick a couple of pins in their Jalen Adams voodoo doll.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Yeah, I read that weak commentary. Sounds like ESPN really doesn't want to see us in and isn't impressed with that win. UGH! ESPN!!! GO UCONN!!!
If you remember, when we beat Butler for the NC, Jay Bilas called it the most boring basketball game he ever saw. I watched him say it. Not congrats, wtg UConn.

Reaction Score
If Cincy has "work left to do" that doesn't bode well.

They should be in, but at this point the only "work" they'll be able to do is stick a couple of pins in their Jalen Adams voodoo doll.
Sounds like a total azzhat. It was an incredible level of play and intensity. That's what you want in the tournament. Both should be in.

Reaction Score

Such tools if they having any of the following ahead of us in next bracket.....St. Mary's , Monmouth, Vandy, Oregon State, Pitt, Witchita St....they are all out of their conf tourneys, all have worse resume's and should all be behind us. Also if Lunardi had Cincy as a 9 seed before the game that spot should now be ours or a 10 seed at very least.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

How do they think Cincy is going to do work?

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
So are we now the biggest Michigan fans in the world? Them winning the Big10 tournament would be absolutely HUGE for us as we stomped them by 17 or so with little trouble, and they have the talent to win it all.

Reaction Score
Our resume should put us easily in, I don't know why this is even a debate.

Reaction Score
Lunardi said on SportsCenter he is gonna move us into the Last 4 in.

Reaction Score
Hey Lunardi, update your bracket already...if St. Joes had won that game you would have them as a 1 seed in 30 seconds!

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
Lunardi said on SportsCenter he is gonna move us into the Last 4 in.

Aww how thoughtful of him. He moved Colorado and Oregon State up a seed line today after losses yesterday. Moving us up a couple places on the curve after winning an epic conference tourney game against a top 50 RPI team must have really taken some effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom