SNY's First Geno Show - 12/16 @ 9:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Thanks for the reminder!!

Reaction Score
Anyone with a summary for those in the snowy Midwest for whom ANY is blacked out with Directv?

Many thanks.

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
Anyone with a summary for those in the snowy Midwest for whom ANY is blacked out with Directv?
-Sorry, I missed it too... but wanted to ensure you and anyone else like us can at least see a couple of the Show's segments (almost 4 minutes each) HERE... as will likely be the case soon after each show, based on the pattern last year.

Last edited:

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Very good job once again. Keith is an excellent host and her questions are excellent. I will be surprised if she doesn't have a bigger role somewhere more visible with her next contract.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Very good job once again. Keith is an excellent host and her questions are excellent. I will be surprised if she doesn't have a bigger role somewhere more visible with her next contract.
Agree about Kerith, I think she is great - good questions, easy manner, pleasant voice and seems to think well on her feet. At one point Geno answered her follow-up question before she could ask it, but she was able to adjust and get Geno to go more in depth.
As for those that could not see it - not much new and nothing particularly newsworthy - a lot of the clips were rearranged from previous broadcasts. I sort of wonder if SNY has cut back on budgets based on them no longer owning the broadcasts and having to turn over the streaming to ESPN. Production quality was still high, just not much new content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom