SNY | The Boneyard

SNY

Reaction Score
I am in Florida--Subscribe to Sports Package 0n Cable

Today we got a message saying that they were no longer carrying Uconn womwns basketball Anybody else get this measage? Kind of strange getting it now mid way through the season

Reaction Score

Today we got a message saying that they were no longer carrying Uconn womwns basketball Anybody else get this measage? Kind of strange getting it now mid way through the season

Yes, there is thread going around discussing this topic. I think the thread is titled Comcast Sucks

Reaction Score

was the message signed by a guy who's last name was Espinoza Hunter?.............:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I'm in Florida on Frontier Fios and get SNY.
I'd ditch Comcast and get Direct TV

Reaction Score

I am in Florida with Comcast/Xfinity cable and got the same message. I am PO'd.
Looks like cost cutting for the cable company.

Last edited:

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
I am in Florida and have Directv. I still get the games with the sports pack

Reaction Score
I’m in Arizona with Comcast/Xfinity and ESPN3 App carried it with no problem.

Reaction Score
I’m in Arizona with Comcast/Xfinity and ESPN3 App carried it with no problem.

Did you try the TV instead of ESPN3? ESPN3 works all the time if you have a cable provider unless you live in the Northeast where it is blacked out. Maybe now it will no longer be blacked out since Comcast/Xfinity no longer has SNY.

Reaction Score
I didn't know where to throw this but we are so lucky to have two wonderful announcers on SNY. Eric Frede and Meghan Culmo do such a fantastic job. Its always a bummer when the tournaments hit and we cannot have have announcing our games.
I feel the same about the SNY sideline reporting of course. Much respect to our crew..

Reaction Score
I am in Florida with Comcast/Xfinity cable and got the same message. I am PO'd.
Looks like cost cutting for the cable company.
A few years back I got DISH and checked with their sales about getting SNY and the sports pack. I was assured I'd get SNY. When it was installed --no SNY--I called the support -again assured SNY was part of the package--it wasn't. It cost me 200 bucks to get out of DISH and got Directv--good or bad , Directv has SNY. Now with Roko and Watch ESPN---I really don't need Direct or comcast or dish.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
We are in Florida. We have Spectrum cable through our HOA. So we use Apple TV to get Watch ESPN. Works great. The only problem is the delay. On Apple TV, the game delay is about 90 seconds.

Reaction Score
I didn't know where to throw this but we are so lucky to have two wonderful announcers on SNY. Eric Frede and Meghan Culmo do such a fantastic job. Its always a bummer when the tournaments hit and we cannot have have announcing our games.
I feel the same about the SNY sideline reporting of course. Much respect to our crew..
Were you mad yesterday when Justine's microphone broke during the half time interview like the previous game?

Reaction Score
Were you mad yesterday when Justine's microphone broke during the half time interview like the previous game?

I actually look forward to the content so yeah it was kinda frustrating two games in a row. They all handled it well. Such a good crew

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom