SNY UConn Games Avail on ESPN3 - New Streaming Info | Page 3 | The Boneyard

SNY UConn Games Avail on ESPN3 - New Streaming Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
On a purely technical note, a lot of mostly younger folks access programs carried by Comcast et al. over the internet by using someone else's password -- usually but not always the ones their parents have.

On a purely technical note, someone with access could rebroadcast the game stream via UStream, LiveStream or Google Hangouts for all of the BY (I don't get cable tv so not me). I doubt they will kick up any fuss over WBB.

The few games that have a slight chance to be competitive will be on national TV so it shouldn't be too hard to find a place to watch. The blowouts will be archived on ESPN3 for anyone to watch for free. I do want to see those, but I am fine with waiting a day because there won't be any drama related to the outcome (only drama would be whether someone got hurt, and I do not want to watch for that). I do wish though that WTIC could stream the games...that would make it easy to catch the games when I am mobile.

toadfoot

To live will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction Score
Not so. It is standard in the premium package, but you can add what is called the Sports Pack to lower priced DTV packages for $12.99 a month. Gives you about 35 sports channels including SNY.

True enough, but I was giving the short version of my situation. In order to have some of the same channels I currently have (Tennis channel and a few others) PLUS get SNY I would need DirecTV's Premier Package.
I just wish these cable systems would offer à la carte subscriptions.

Reaction Score
thCAQ4KBA3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member