SNY Season in Review Show | Page 2 | The Boneyard

SNY Season in Review Show

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
One thing from this that irked me was that Taylor said multiple times that Jalen Adams would be back next year. She didn't say probably, but was definitive about it. I would expect him back, but it's definitely not a certainty.

It's possible that he has specifically told her that, although if that were the case she ought to couch it in those terms, as in "Adams has told me he's planning to return next season."

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
It's possible that he has specifically told her that, although if that were the case she ought to couch it in those terms, as in "Adams has told me he's planning to return next season."

Even if he did, how much does that mean? He's said publicly that he plans on coming back next year, and kids say that sort of thing all the time. We won't know for sure until he says he's definitively not entering his name into the draft without an agent.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Even if he did, how much does that mean? He's said publicly that he plans on coming back next year, and kids say that sort of thing all the time. We won't know for sure until he says he's definitively not entering his name into the draft without an agent.
I think you should take this up directly with her.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I think you should take this up directly with her.

I like Taylor, just nitpicking here. One of those things that grinds my gears.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Even more fortunately, Taylor Rooks was on screen 100% of the time that I was watching. I had no idea it was on but stumbled on it while looking for Mets highlights.

First mistake: looking for Mets highlights.

It worked this time, just don’t make it a habit.

Reaction Score
One thing from this that irked me was that Taylor said multiple times that Jalen Adams would be back next year. She didn't say probably, but was definitive about it. I would expect him back, but it's definitely not a certainty.

I don't have a lot of sources, but FWIW I was told that he is coming back to UConn and will be in LA this summer training. Not an earth shattering revelation but just what I was told.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I don't have a lot of sources, but FWIW I was told that he is coming back to UConn and will be in LA this summer training. Not an earth shattering revelation but just what I was told.

I hope you're right, and ultimately think you will be because Jalen probably doesn't get drafted and with a big year, he could definitely be a first-rounder.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom