SNY ~ Program Schedule Question | The Boneyard

SNY ~ Program Schedule Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have joined the SNY UConnHuskes.TV web site. I can find the game schedule but where can I find the schedule for OTHER than games? Such as The Geno Show, post game press confs, specials, etc ????

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
I have joined the SNY UConnHuskes.TV web site. I can find the game schedule but where can I find the schedule for OTHER than games? Such as The Geno Show, post game press confs, specials, etc ????
You won't Lou. As of now, the only thing we get other than the actual game itself - no pre or post game, is the little clips they provide. We do not get the full length shows.

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score

I think this email from SNY has been posted elsewhere, but FWIW, here is their reply to my inquiry/plaint:
"Segments of the Geno Auriemma Coach's Show and All-Access Season Preview are available with a UConnHuskies.TV subscription and can be found within the Highlights widget.

To access this feature content, simply click the 'WATCH' link of any live or archive game here http://web.sny.tv/uconnhuskies/and after logging in (if prompted) simply click the 'Highlights' button in the bottom-left corner of the media player."

Key word is "segments"; 'snippets' might be more accurate. Note that the segments do not include the post-game press conferences. For those, go to the UConn athletic department's Women's Basketball page and look for the "presser" video.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Segments in TV lingo are usually a section of the show devoted to a specific topic. Occasionally, one that goes from commercial break to commercial break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom