SNY Network on Direct TV | Page 2 | The Boneyard

SNY Network on Direct TV

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
My DirecTV schedule shows that the game will be televised here in Iowa.
Do you have DirecTV's additional Sports package? A few years ago I had DirecTV and paid an additional fee to get their Sports package that included SNY, NESN, MASN and quite a few others.
Once someone brought fiber optics internet out to the boonies, we dropped DirecTV.

Reaction Score
Do you have DirecTV's additional Sports package? A few years ago I had DirecTV and paid an additional fee to get their Sports package that included SNY, NESN, MASN and quite a few others.
Once someone brought fiber optics internet out to the boonies, we dropped DirecTV.
Yeah. I get those channels and a lot more. They give me the NFL package for free every year because I pay for the MLB games so I keep DirecTV.

Reaction Score
No SNY available to me via DirecTV today. This really sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Bone Dog
Where are you located in New Mexico?
I am located in ABQ.
We are probably the only UConn fans in this state.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Ciao
See? Here we have two fans in New Mexico. I'd bet they are not the only two. UConn has fans in every state in the union, including Alaska and Hawaii. With Aaliyah on the team, you know we have some fans in Canada. I also know of at least one in the Virgin Islands and one in Europe (Olimpia Mi). UConn fans are everywhere. :)

Reaction Score
I'm trying out YouTubeTV this week and hope the SNY games show up on that through FS1, which is definitely included.
You won't see the UConn SNY games on YTTV, but the inclusion of Fox's sports channels on YTTV will qualify you to watch the SNY games on Fox Sports streaming network.
I've recently subscribed to YTTV because it has everything I need to see all of the Husky games including access to SNY via Fox as I mentioned above. I also like the ease of use and the ability to record whatever you like in unlimited quantities with instant replay. Beats Hulu's price (which is going up), though you won't get Hulu's movies and series.

Reaction Score
update for fellow socal viewers, was able to see Usc Utah ( don't remind me what the score was) and its still there today so I guess its just a wait and see for when they remove it but at least it was not december 2

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom