SNY in North Carolina | The Boneyard

SNY in North Carolina

Reaction Score
Ok, how do I get SNY on Charter/Spectrum in North Carolina? I cant fins a plan that will give me the station.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
You can stream the SNY UConn WBB broadcasts using the Fox Sports app, a free download.
I'm not aware of any cable TV provider in NC that offers SNY.

Reaction Score
Are there any Arizonan Boneyarders out there who have a solid way of watching our games? I am woefully ignorant about all things tech! I am hoping to find a way to watch our UConn women that will allow me to see as many games as possible. I would be very grateful for any suggestions! I was looking at Hulu or fubo but cannot find if they have sny.

Reaction Score
Man... I almost choked on some popcorn when I saw the thread title, "SNY in North Carolina"..
I somehow thought (hoped?) that you'd seen SNY media folks down there, to possibly be covering a Sarah Strong presser of her verballing to Uconn!.. :)

Reaction Score
I live in Cary NC. I get all the women games, SNY, on the fox sports app.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Are there any Arizonan Boneyarders out there who have a solid way of watching our games? I am woefully ignorant about all things tech! I am hoping to find a way to watch our UConn women that will allow me to see as many games as possible. I would be very grateful for any suggestions! I was looking at Hulu or fubo but cannot find if they have sny.
Hulu Live does not offer SNY in out of market locations, meaning Arizona viewers can not get SNY with Hulu Live.
I know nothing about Fubotv.

Reaction Score
The best way to get SNY is through the UZZU.tv app. I have it on my smart TV, Phone and IPad. $120 a year. It has ALL NFL games live, redzone, NBA, NHL, NBA and every local sports channel in the US. You can watch SNY 24 hours a day.

I also use the Fox Now app, or the Fox sports app, which gives you the woman's games from SNY (no pregame, very little post game. none of the SNY specialty shows). There are 2 games on regular Fox tv and one each I think on FS1 and FS2, your cable should have those channels. I believe you need to have fox on your cable for the FoxNow or Fox sports app to work. You also need to have CBS Sports network on your cable) as they are doing at least 1 game. ESPN is doing at least 1 game. So there is not 1 way to see all the games. The Bahama games are what really sucks. I dont know why they use FloHoops. they suck. Announcers are bad, camera work is bad. Costs too much. It seems last year I watched it a different way, maybe on UZZU. They do have everything else. even some good Cricket..

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Ok, how do I get SNY on Charter/Spectrum in North Carolina? I cant fins a plan that will give me the station.
Live in NC and Spectrum is my cable provider. If Spectrum is your cable provider you have a FOX affiliate station. The parameter for anyone to run the FOX Sports App is to have a cable provider or a streaming service such as YouTube TV or Hulu Live TV that has a Fox Affiliate in its lineup.

If you have a smart tv, Roku, or Apple TV get the Fox Sports App that others recommend. It’s a free app.

The app will require you to indicate Spectrum is your cable provider. You will then have to follow the app’s instructions to prove you have Spectrum. I don’t know what the current sign is like since I set it up several years ago and they change protocols but it’s pretty straightforward. Once it’s set up you do not have to sign in again as long as you remain a Spectrum customer. If you have a smartphone or laptop have them available as well as your Spectrum sign in.

I recommend setting the app up as soon as you get it. Click on any live event after signing in to ensure you have signed in properly. Don’t wait for the women’s game.

Enjoy watching the team. The app works as well as watching the game on the network.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom