SNY in New Hampshire? | The Boneyard

SNY in New Hampshire?

Reaction Score
Has anyone been able to get SNY in New Hampshire? Youtube TV, Hulu etc don't carry SNY. I would really appreciate hearing from someone with success in this department.

Reaction Score
Has anyone been able to get SNY in New Hampshire? Youtube TV, Hulu etc don't carry SNY. I would really appreciate hearing from someone with success in this department.

You have to stream the games via the Fox Sports or Fox Now app.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
I watched via the fox app up in Moultonborough

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
I'm in Maine; cable provider is Spectrum, which also carries Fox channels F1 and F2. That permits me to authorize access to Fox streaming. It's more than a bit tricky and confusing. I downloaded and installed three Fox apps on my desktop, my iPhone, and on Apple TV 4. Yes, all three, and I was invited on at least one of them to name my cable provider (Spectrum) and my sign-in to Spectrum. I then ultimately used Apple TV and tried each of those three apps to look for the Uconn-Lowell game. By trial and error(s) I found one that listed the game and used it. Got a steady, clear broadcast of the game.

Good luck and have patience. Try it out for Wednesday's game vs. Seton Hall.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I'm in Maine; cable provider is Spectrum, which also carries Fox channels F1 and F2. That permits me to authorize access to Fox streaming. It's more than a bit tricky and confusing. I downloaded and installed three Fox apps on my desktop, my iPhone, and on Apple TV 4. Yes, all three, and I was invited on at least one of them to name my cable provider (Spectrum) and my sign-in to Spectrum. I then ultimately used Apple TV and tried each of those three apps to look for the Uconn-Lowell game. By trial and error(s) I found one that listed the game and used it. Got a steady, clear broadcast of the game.

Good luck and have patience. Try it out for Wednesday's game vs. Seton Hall.
The Seton Hall game is Tuesday (tomorrow) I believe.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
One way, but a costly solution, is via DirecTV. They offer an add-on sports package that includes SNY. You can add/remove the package at any time.
I was able to see the games in NC before I canceled DirecTV and went to streaming without getting SNY any longer.

Reaction Score
Comcast in their infinite wisdom took SNY away from New Hampsireites about 3 or 4 years ago. Only option now is Fox Now. Easy Peasy with good internet.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Not sure if you have ATT Uverse, but I (obviously) live in Los Angeles, have UVerse, and there's a sports package add on option for about $10 per month, and with it I get SNY, NESN, Yes, etc. It's SO much easier for me than to try to figure out streaming, how to get it on my smart TV, etc.

There is no way I want to watch a UCONN game on my computer in my office, or on my cell phone. Want to plant my butt on my couch and enjoy the game on my big TV!!!

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
There is no way I want to watch a UCONN game on my computer in my office, or on my cell phone. Want to plant my butt on my couch and enjoy the game on my big TV!!!
Which you can do using something like Apple TV or linking your computer or cell phone to your big butt TV.

Reaction Score
Please read the topic " Streaming the Games" Gives you all the information you need. No reason you have to watch the game on your laptop, just get a 29.99 Roku, you also need high speed internet. Connect the Roku through a HDMI port, switch the input on your remote to whatever hdmi port you plugged the roku into, and download the fow now app. if you have fox on your cable tv, the fox now app will ask for your cable tv sign in. if u don't have fox1 etc on your cable, subscribe to Sling tv Blue 30.00 month, use those credentials. take it step by step, if you make an error, just start over, you won't hurt anything. you can get a Roku or similar streaming device at Best Buy, or Amazon or wherever. Read "Streaming the Game" thread

Reaction Score
Comcast in their infinite wisdom took SNY away from New Hampsireites about 3 or 4 years ago. Only option now is Fox Now. Easy Peasy with good internet.
Fox Now shows zero listings for Uconn in any way that I can find.

Reaction Score
I’m in MA and I have Directv bottom and cheapest package. Every winter I call to add SNY ( channel 639) every year they start by telling me it will be $40 a month to add it on. Then I say no. Then they say they’ll look for a promotion and they come back and say I can have it free for 3 months and at the end of 3 months there will be a promotion if I call back to extend it for another 3 months free. So long as I set phone alarms to remind me to call back and cancel, I get SNY free for 6 months each year.... can’t complain about that!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom