SNY ~ Geno Show | The Boneyard

SNY ~ Geno Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I live in Florida and get SNY on DirecTV. I have missed the Geno show. Is there a schedule which lists the date and time of the Geno shows on SNY?

Reaction Score
I was looking for that info, too. I subscribed to SNY mostly for the Geno Show, postgame conferences, and like that, since I get the games on SNY TV, but I haven't been able to find the info on the SNY website. Thanks, Sheafan. Now I just have to find Geno's postgame presser.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
I was looking for that info, too. I subscribed to SNY mostly for the Geno Show, postgame conferences, and like that, since I get the games on SNY TV, but I haven't been able to find the info on the SNY website. Thanks, Sheafan. Now I just have to find Geno's postgame presser.

Since the game was on CBS, you won't find anything for the postgame on SNY.
You can however, go the SNY web site and read Carl Adamec's articles.

You can also get some video from the presser if you go the blogs pinned at the top of the Boneyard page and go to Jim Fuller's blog. He has video up.

And you can get quotes by going to the UConn website, clicking on women's basketball, then clicking on the ND article. At the top of that page are links to the quotes and box score.

Hope this helps.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
Subscribing to SNY for the extras was a waste of money. None of that is provided with the extra subscription fees.

Reaction Score
Since the game was on CBS, you won't find anything for the postgame on SNY.
You can however, go the SNY web site and read Carl Adamec's articles.

You can also get some video from the presser if you go the blogs pinned at the top of the Boneyard page and go to Jim Fuller's blog. He has video up.

And you can get quotes by going to the UConn website, clicking on women's basketball, then clicking on the ND article. At the top of that page are links to the quotes and box score.

Hope this helps.
Thanks. It does help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member