SNY game live Changes..??? | The Boneyard

SNY game live Changes..???

Reaction Score
Gee for the first time since the early 90ies .... I have I missed a UConn game. Seems when NBC made all the sport changes as of the first of the year it has becomes a mystery as to where to go to get the SNY games....
Normally I go to Fox Sports..the Game Icon appears and at the correct time the game flips on .. NO not yesterday, when time came the Logo appeared but at 1PM the screen went Black...and that was it!! NO Game ...
Some one please list the best way to insure reception of the SNY UConn games..
Go to Roku then go to the Fox Sports app then find the UConn game logo ..then wait!!
WHAT other options are there like the Roku
Thanks,
Bill-In-Georgia

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Yesterday I used my Roku's Fox Sports app/channel, the game was displayed in the Upcoming section and I had no issues at the beginning of the game and watched the first half with no problem. The feed started a few minutes after 1PM but only because it appeared that the pregame show on SNY ran a few minutes late. At the half, I switched from my Roku to my Firestick to watch Hulu Live TV. After 15 minutes, I switched back to the Roku and the game was no longer listed under the Now Playing. I had to use the Schedule tab to find it but I missed the first couple of minutes of the second half.

You could try the Fox Sports app on a Firestick...

I am unsure as to your access to SNY and it's relationship with NBC. I know the NBC Sports Channel disappeared from most tv providers but I do not remember any games being televised on that station. NBC Sports is only available for an SNY subscriber that is out of market for the games and then they can only be streamed via the NBC Sports app.

Reaction Score
Bill, I live in South Carolina and had a similar issue but eventually the game came on via Fox Sports. I have a small, regional provider and often the first few minutes of the game is blank. For some reason, yesterday's game eventually came on with a notice that this was a trial - after the first half I had to sign on by providing my email. Not sure what caused the change but the game, minus the first 5 minutes, was on. May or may not apply to you.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Gee for the first time since the early 90ies .... I have I missed a UConn game. Seems when NBC made all the sport changes as of the first of the year it has becomes a mystery as to where to go to get the SNY games....
Normally I go to Fox Sports..the Game Icon appears and at the correct time the game flips on .. NO not yesterday, when time came the Logo appeared but at 1PM the screen went Black...and that was it!! NO Game ...
Some one please list the best way to insure reception of the SNY UConn games..
Go to Roku then go to the Fox Sports app then find the UConn game logo ..then wait!!
WHAT other options are there like the Roku
Thanks,
Bill-In-Georgia
Mine went black also and is still black on SNY. That never happened before.

Reaction Score
Here in the Pacific NW, our subscription to Fox falls under the Sling-TV umbrella. But we use the Fox app for Roku to actually watch the games. Sometimes the Fox app displays a confirmation code which we have to enter on the computer which is weird.

Yesterday, using the Fox app, the game showed as 'upcoming' but when time came... nothing. However, when we looked under the 'schedule' menu, there it was! We only missed about the first minute.

All part of the adventure, I guess.

Reaction Score
yesterday I tried to listen to a stream of the game but the ap download was only for android phones or any Apple devise. If you had a PC you were excluded. No stream for you! If I could receive ESPN radio from Hartford it would be fine but a local station bleeds all over that part of the FM band in Southington.
How the hell does something like that happen? Are the 3 stooges running UConn's athletic dept and Fox Sports? No wonder Disney is in a mess.

Reaction Score
Bill in Georgia, when the game begins, you have to go to "live" games and choose the game. Had the same issue and found the game on the Fox app was available in the live games. Hope that helps you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom