SNY done for the year? | The Boneyard

SNY done for the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can't find anything on sny.tv about any upcoming broadcasts centered around the Final 4. I would have thought the network would have a show or 2 discussing and analyzing this event from a UConn perspective.

Yes, I know SNY's UConn contract centered around broadcasting the 20 or so games they were eligible for, and that part of the season is well past. But I think a round table of Kara, Megan, Gary, and Andrew in the studio would be worth producing and worth watching.

Reaction Score
You can't "center around" something. Not possible.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
You can't "center around" something. Not possible.
Sorry.

From the Free Online dictionary:

center around someone or something:
to make someone or something the central point in something; to be based on someone or something.

Or from the Maxmillan dictionary:

center around:
if something centers around a person or thing, or is centered around them, they are its main subject of attention or interest

From Merriam Webster:

The intransitive verb center is most commonly used with the prepositions in, on, at, and around. At appears to be favored in mathematical contexts; the others are found in a broad range of contexts. Center around, a standard idiom, has often been objected to as illogical. The logic on which the objections are based is irrelevant, since center around is an idiom and idioms have their own logic. Center on is currently more common in edited prose, and revolve around and similar verbs are available if you want to avoid center around.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
We don't need no "senior tribute" from SNY and, if they win, we certainly don't need no DVD.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
They should be doing a postgame show right after ESPN leaves the game.....both Sunday night and Tuesday night....win or lose.

They did exactly that at some point late in the year....do it again. Only hang-up would be if the Mets are playing in that time slot.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
We don't need no "senior tribute" from SNY and, if they win, we certainly don't need no DVD.

We don't need nooo educaytion
We don't need no thought control
No dark sarcasms in the classroom.... sorry couldn't resist

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
A. I'm not surprised.
B. They'd be sure to exclude the people who are long-distance subscribers.
C. Seriously wondering whether I'll pick up the service next year. Never, ever, ever thought I would find myself saying that.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Kerith is either in or en route to NOLA, so expect we will get coverage after the games. Personally, I think she does a really good job..always prepared, professional and asks good questions. As long as UC is with SNY, I hope we get to keep her on our coverage.

Reaction Score
Did CPTV provide postgame coverage of Final Four games? I don't remember them doing so but maybe I just missed it...

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
We don't need nooo educaytion
We don't need no thought control
No dark sarcasms in the classroom.... sorry couldn't resist

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2
Just for you. :)

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
always liked this song....thanks for the video!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom