SNY and First Night? | The Boneyard

SNY and First Night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I have no idea of what SNY carries on Friday evening but it would be a smart move...imo...to have cameras in Gampel for the First Night activities....to kick off their UConn hoops coverage for the men and women...not just for highlights at 11:00 but live.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I have no idea of what SNY carries on Friday evening but it would be a smart move...imo...to have cameras in Gampel for the First Night activities....to kick off their UConn hoops coverage for the men and women...not just for highlights at 11:00 but live.
Rocky Marciano, A Life Story 7-9
followed by Jets Game Plan 1206

woohoo! :rolleyes:

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Rocky Marciano, A Life Story 7-9
followed by Jets Game Plan 1206

woohoo! :rolleyes:

Hey now! My grandmother loved Rocky Marciano!

She even thought he was going to be the subject of the movi when she took me to see "Rocky" back in '76. She no idea who Stallone was but she thought the movie was 'very nice' anyway... :D

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
While first night is sort of fun in person, it really isn't worthy of a live broadcast. When they used to actually run scrimmages it was much more interesting to me. If they have a camera there taping some of the stuff to use either in a news wrap-up or in their first pre-game show, that is probably more than enough.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Let me add that I agree that it used to be more fun.

And I will stop right there.:rolleyes:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Hey now! My grandmother loved Rocky Marciano!

She even thought he was going to be the subject of the movi when she took me to see "Rocky" back in '76. She no idea who Stallone was but she thought the movie was 'very nice' anyway... :D
I was more "woohooing :rolleyes:" the j-e-t-s. :D

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Let me add that I agree that it used to be more fun.

And I will stop right there.:rolleyes:
Well "fun" is relative I suppose. I used to like it more when they scrimmaged, but I think for the younger set, this is "more fun". Hey they are even bringing in Bobby V. Who? you may ask (cause I know I did). Platinum R&B recording artist Bobby V, that's who. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom