Snider visited UCLA | The Boneyard

Snider visited UCLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Love this kids upside, perfect Husky running the team down the road!!

Reaction Score
Looks like he is visiting MSU the weekend before UConn:

Snider is scheduled to visit Michigan State officially the weekend of September 14th. Then they are planning on visiting Connecticut and Illinois the following two weekends. Illinois is scheduled for the weekend of October 12th.

Reaction Score
This kid has top quality offers. Bizarre to think he is not a top PG. He absolutely is. UCLA, Illinois, Michigan St., UConn, Cincy, etc., all want him.

Reaction Score
This kid has top quality offers. Bizarre to think he is not a top PG. He absolutely is. UCLA, Illinois, Michigan St., UConn, Cincy, etc., all want him.

he's a consensus top 50 recruit, who is saying he isn't a top PG?

Reaction Score
he's a consensus top 50 recruit, who is saying he isn't a top PG?
Think it's coming from a lot of people who are saying they'd choose to skip over Quentin Snider this year and save the scholarship for Tyler Dorsey the next.

Reaction Score
Think it's coming from a lot of people who are saying they'd choose to skip over Quentin Snider this year and save the scholarship for Tyler Dorsey the next.

Do we have a guarantee of getting Dorsey next year???

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
A lot would be an exaggeration by a lot!:)

Reaction Score
only one I saw putting that crazy idea to pass on Snider out there was BLUEDOGHOUSE and the majority of his posts seem like he's posting from another planet

Reaction Score
I think the UCLA pitch was clear and the Snider's ate that 72 oz. steak up in 6:47 seconds breaking the Guinness record. What made them eat up that UCLA pitch?

It went something like this from Steve Alford.

Alford- "Q your only competition at the PG position when you get here will be my son Bryce."
Q- "What about Zach?"
Alford- "We will slide Zach over to the 2 after Kyle declares for the NBA draft when the season ends."
Q's Dad- "So Bryce is the only comp?" "Please confirm."
Alford- "Yes we are not talking Chris Jones here Mr. Snider!!" "Its freakin Bryce!" LOL
Q's Dad- "Thanks coach..." :D :D
Q- "Coach...dad....Both David and Travis are waiting to introduce me to the Spirit Squad." "We are headed to Saxon Suites near the Hill to get our groove on."
Q's Dad- "Am I invited???" ;)

Reaction Score
@EdwardLewisBSR: Just got off the phone with Trevon Bluiett's father. Said they're already recruiting Quentin Snider hard to come with them to #UCLA.

I'm starting to feel worse and worse about Snider.

Reaction Score
@EdwardLewisBSR: Just got off the phone with Trevon Bluiett's father. Said they're already recruiting Quentin Snider hard to come with them to #UCLA.

I'm starting to feel worse and worse about Snider.

I started to feel that way when I looked at their roster and saw 0 PGs. For a kid who decommited already because of who was ahead of him, the fact that he would have no competition probably looks pretty appealing right now.

Reaction Score
3 keep showing the love for Dorsey like DistrictBaller is for Larrier. Snider lacks the intangibles like strong competitive instinct IMO. I knew he/pops would eventually cool down on UConn (comp phobia). We are fine at the point for 2014-15. Boatright makes 2nd team All-American.

Reaction Score
I started to feel that way when I looked at their roster and saw 0 PGs. For a kid who decommited already because of who was ahead of him, the fact that he would have no competition probably looks pretty appealing right now.

He would have competition at UConn. Quite freaking frankly the guy is sheetin in his pants over it! NEXT...(mauconn and fluedy please don't throw stones at me) PLEASE!

Reaction Score
3 keep showing the love for Dorsey like DistrictBaller is for Larrier. Snider lacks the intangibles like strong competitive instinct IMO. I knew he/pops would eventually cool down on UConn (comp phobia). We are fine at the point for 2014-15. Boatright makes 2nd team All-American.
That DistrictBaller must be getting paid to tweet at Larrier every hour.

Reaction Score
That DistrictBaller must be getting paid to tweet at Larrier every hour.

I checked out your twitter page for the first time. It looks great (IMO of course).

Maybe this vid. clip could be added:

I was gonna PM ya but was like WTF. Just a suggestion b/c I like how the vid captures the true essence of a championship run (like your Kemba vid also)

Reaction Score
He would have competition at UConn. Quite freaking frankly the guy is sheetin in his pants over it! NEXT...(mauconn and fluedy please don't throw stones at me) PLEASE!

All good you have your opinion....hell I'm not always right but I see a kid who can play, shoot it, run the show and pass it.....maybe not overly quick but neither were Tate, Doron or Marcus..........just the fact he can score also makes me happy!!.......think he just has "it" and dad seems to have done a nice job with him!! Beam him up Scotty! LOL

Reaction Score
All good you have your opinion....hell I'm not always right but I see a kid who can play, shoot it, run the show and pass it.....maybe not overly quick but neither were Tate, Doron or Marcus..........just the fact he can score also makes me happy!!.......think he just has "it" and dad seems to have done a nice job with him!! Beam him up Scotty! LOL

;)

“Different roads sometimes lead to the same castle.” - George R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

Reaction Score
;)

“Different roads sometimes lead to the same castle.” - George R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

They quoted the ex-Giant defensive end huh? Cool:cool:

Guy read the screen like no one else........

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Just water balloons.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET