SNES mini | The Boneyard

SNES mini

Reaction Score
So I picked one up during a day trip in Texas for 79.99 (plus taxes, I always forget taxes aren't worked in to the price seen on the shelf, d'oh). Any way the line up seems fairly solid but with some glaring omissions. So I was sure to confirm that it was hack-able (it is). I added some of those key omissions like Donkey Kong Country 2, 3, Mega Man 7, Final Fantasy 3 (6), Chrono Trigger, Super Mario Allstars, Secret of Mana 2 (fan translation), Secret of Evermore, Illusion of Gaia and so on.

Anyone else have one of these things? It comes with 25 or so games and 250 mb of storage (making additions of games possible). I added at least another 50.

If anyone would like to share their experience with this, let me know!

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
As a groomsman gift for my brother-in-law's wedding he gave us all Raspberry Pies. I have played with it a decent amount and enjoyed it, but the problem is it has just a tiny bit of lag which makes playing action/adventure games or platformers impossible. I would love to play Super Mario World or the original Zelda, but at least it allows me to play RPGs.

Reaction Score
everyone is telling me I should have gotten a raspberry pie but I never knew it had lag, what a let down.

Reaction Score
I bought an SNES mini about a month ago. Was having a hard time getting Hakchi to work on it but eventually used an older version of it and am now playing nes and snes roms. I’ve read about being able to emulate other consoles (N64, Genesis maybe) but haven’t had the time to go back and attempt it. N64 is appealing but not without an N64 controller (Goldeneye anyone?) so I’m not sure if I’ll bother. I did pick up an off-brand NES controller off of ebay (9.99) as I prefer the old controller for certain NES games but when I use that I can’t access the save feature of the console...

Reaction Score
I want it, haven't gotten around to buying it yet. Probably won't even play it much to be honest, but would like it as an addition to my collection. The NES Mini too. So many classic games.

I will be buying one of these this holiday season though:

news-0918-sonyplaystationclassic-770x470.jpg

I have no real need for it, hell, I still have all my old PS1 games and console. Hits me in the ole nostalgia nerve I guess.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom