SMU vs Memphis ESPN2 9pm | Page 2 | The Boneyard

SMU vs Memphis ESPN2 9pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
hey tiger cub folk: keep buying the star system and cheesy sandwich rating of yo playas

yo be in cellar if yo continue

get out there to scout for yourself and you would see like olywould who is dude who do alot more wit alot less; study sledteam roster and assign yo lucky stars . . .

send us yo report snail male cause no urgency; weweez no what we gotz, bottom of barrel as usual in majority of cases

fiasco lead fotbal club: the stench is creeping on to court from gridiron even for folks who dont buy in storr

fiasco played defense in clg, he neverever play d in pros, he asst coach defense in clg, he ceo of clg team wit defense emphasized

olywould play d in clg, play d in pros, asst coach d in clg, ceo of clg team wit d emphasis

lucky hoop offfices in storr in new, separate facility as far from reekalo feauxbal as possible, however not far enuf wit what we seize on court currently; solution is to move all hoop industry to branch campus pronto to salvage salad season, but it may be too late now

dogs further d emphasis on 94 fotter by pounding ball 30+sec each shot clock by boat and then chuck heave
looks like olywould promise boat if he return for sr yr, he do whats he wish to make pros/rules of engagement are skewed to fill boat up but boat in reality sinking with this strategic/

what olywould purv promise; at this point from observing it only all sandwiches he wants cause he bogged down and in turn he bog down offense/this team mirror its coach; dont score cause coach couldnot so all dudes play follow dee leader; maybe we seize titlt in high thirties today vs sincinn

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
I fair response to Chap, no doubt.
Your struggles this year were predictable...you lost four very talented and experienced guards off last year's team. I would not be surprised to see you get better as the year goes along.
I don't think Coach Pastner is a bad guy, but pretending that he is a saint is not defendable either (accept a transfer who was dismissed from another school after twice being accused of sexual assault and then appealing to the NCAA so that he doesn't have to sit out the normally required year...definitely suspect...as is hiring the father of two potential recruits to be an assistant coach...yes, the NCAA will not go after him for these but he is no saint!).

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
Larry Finch, Ronnie Robinson, Andre Turner, Keith Lee, Penny Hardaway, Elliot Perry, Lorenzen Wright, etc...Memphis was/is built on Memphis kids...sure we have some Tyreke Evans, CDR, and Derrick Rose's...but securing Memphis kids is an absolute must for the Tigers...so I have ZERO issue with Pastner hiring a Memphis HS Head Coach that took his team to an undefeated state title, has experience playing at UAB, and a college degree from LOC in Memphis, to secure commitments from his 4-5 star kids.

as for kids like Mike Dixon and Geron Johnson, I also have no issue with giving 2nd and 3rd chances...they both kept out of trouble and GRADUATED from Memphis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman
Top Bottom